Has anyone seen that new ad with Matthew Lloyd?

Remove this Banner Ad

rick James

Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
It's for the Footy Sensation thing or whatever...

That man has the charisma of nails.

And the personality to match.

Seriously, his wife must be the most shallow gold digger to ever of even dated matty, let alone marry the "special" boy from windy hill.

• Banned
i tihnk she loves the fame and the cash too.

Eitehr that or young matty is hung like a donkey.

rick James said:

Unlikely, anyone with more than half a ******** wouldn't dive for free kicks and do the ********y routine that Lloyd does.

• Banned
vinnie_vegas69 said:
Unlikely, anyone with more than half a ******** wouldn't dive for free kicks and do the ********y routine that Lloyd does.

ROFL I'm in tears here. Good one Vinnie.

you dirty collingwood scumbags aren't ALL bad after all.

makes the hall of fame look like a real fun place to go....i've heard good things about it

but the last thing i want to do is line demetriou's pockets

• Banned
^are you ********ing serious?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSS

Thing's must be going pretty bad. lol.

use are all just jealous of how great lloydy is. he is by far the best FF in the comp and anyone who bags him just wishes he played for there team.

and how can you bag his wife. she was the best looking wife of all players untill this years brownlow. you cant bag him for the wife he has. you must admitt he has pulled one hot chick. and whoever says his wife isnt hot is a ****!

rick James said:

Well he has big hands, big feet and a long jawline...it all fits.

For some girls thats enough, not me I prefer all that and a little personality to go along with it.

I'm probably biast since I barrack for Essendon but I have to say that I actually think the ad is really funny. Sure he's not a natural at the media unlike some people (ie Shane Crawford or someone like that) but I think LLoydy's getting better at it and does a pretty good job. I don't know if any of you have tried but it's really hard to do media, whether it be TV, radio anything.
About his wife Lisa, they've been together since they were 16 in high school and when you see them together you can tell that they're really in love. She's definitely not a gold digger. Besides if you don't know them well or haven't even met them I don't see how you comment on their relationship. I've met them both before and they are both surprisingly really nice and down to earth.
Btw, I'm a straight female but I agree with bigbomber, even I have to admit Lisa is gorgeous. She's always one of the elegant, classy ones at the Brownlow.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

Essendon fans, what have I done? I surely did not mean to insult you, or Mr. Lloyd for that matter.

As one of you pointed out, he is the best FF in the league. And while I do not "wish" for him to play for my team (I prefer to have a FF who physically intimidates rather than dives for free kicks), I certainly recognise his excellent footballing ability.

But surely, you have to admit, being that this post is about his performance ON THE COMMERCIAL, that he is slightly slow, and less than convincing as a salesman.

p.s. the cracks aboiut his wife were merely a response to his non-existent personality, I don't care how long she has liked him, I have met more interesting things in public toilets. this leads me to beleive she is interested in beign a footballer's wife. (she does very well at that though, she looks all shiny)

RJ - it doesn't take much

remember, a pack of essendon fans sexually assaulted a minor, and then bashed her dad - all because he bagged lloyd - at the end of a bulldogs vs essendon game. which the bombers won

talk about insecure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not trying to have a go at you or anything but just because he doesn't go very well in the media doesn't make him "slow". As I pointed out before hand it's a really hard thing to do and I've seen even the most intelligent, confident etc people go on TV and just sort of sieze up.
About his wife again, personally I don't think she's just with him because she's "interested in being a footballers wife" since before they met she had no interest in footy, never been to a match and only started going to games because it was such a big thing in his life. Ofcourse now she knows more about our great game, goes to the matches each week etc to support him. That's just my opinion though. None of us really know what goes on behind closed doors.

Most women who are into footballers aren't into footy.

Hell, sometimes I get my mates to tell girls at night clubs that I play footy just so I can get a root. They ain't hard to fool.

rick James said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA...

Essendon fans, what have I done? I surely did not mean to insult you, or Mr. Lloyd for that matter.

As one of you pointed out, he is the best FF in the league. And while I do not "wish" for him to play for my team (I prefer to have a FF who physically intimidates rather than dives for free kicks), I certainly recognise his excellent footballing ability.

But surely, you have to admit, being that this post is about his performance ON THE COMMERCIAL, that he is slightly slow, and less than convincing as a salesman.

p.s. the cracks aboiut his wife were merely a response to his non-existent personality, I don't care how long she has liked him, I have met more interesting things in public toilets. this leads me to beleive she is interested in beign a footballer's wife. (she does very well at that though, she looks all shiny)

umm can i just ask how can u not want a player who kicks around or above 85 goals a year at ur club??

hirdy_is_champ said:
umm can i just ask how can u not want a player who kicks around or above 85 goals a year at ur club??

that's gold.

I actually let out a RL chuckle at that. :D

rick James said:
It's for the Footy Sensation thing or whatever...

That man has the charisma of nails.

And the personality to match.

Seriously, his wife must be the most shallow gold digger to ever of even dated matty, let alone marry the "special" boy from windy hill.
You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up!!!!!

Casey said:
You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up!!!!!

no thanks. I don't need it.

And I can trouble an essendon supporter by asking you to recite the alphabet.

RJ

these are sensitive people

they are bordering on port adelaide like when it comes to neurotic over-defense

just let them be

rick James said:
that's gold.

I actually let out a RL chuckle at that. :D

u r just stupid then. so ur saying that u wouldnt take a player whos the best FF in the league. u oviously rnt interested in footy.
anyways wat has his wife got to do with it?

Have any of you people bagging matty actually met him or are you jsut shallow ********ers who have no idea and are just judging him from the very average commercial. I met him the other day and he is a really nice bloke. Dont judge him by how the ad portrays him....just coz he is a ******** actor doesnt make him plain and "slow"

i have never said he is slow - heck if matthew lloyd is slow than the entire hawthorn backline is completely ********** ********* *********

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone seen that new ad with Matthew Lloyd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back