Has anyone seen that new ad with Matthew Lloyd?

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah you don't see neitz in any tv commercials

just goes to show that what is on top of the head is more important than whats inside it

Karbassiyoon said:
RJ - it doesn't take much

remember, a pack of essendon fans sexually assaulted a minor, and then bashed her dad - all because he bagged lloyd - at the end of a bulldogs vs essendon game. which the bombers won

talk about insecure
Talk about drawing a long bow.

Sexually assaulted? You bloody liar!!!! That was never suggested.

Pathetic Hawthorn douche-bag!

Here is a guy who is a dumb as a doorknob and about as entertaining as an episode of The Brady Bunch yet is still being payed thousands and thousands of dollars to appear on cheesy television commercials... good on him!

taff wa said:
As we are not likely to see if over here in the West can someone tell me what he's pushing in the ad and what he actually says.

Blur blur blur blur blur...der der der der der ...hum hum hum hum.... sac sac sac sac and then he repeats blur blur blur blur.

tess said:
Blur blur blur blur blur...der der der der der ...hum hum hum hum.... sac sac sac sac and then he repeats blur blur blur blur.
you are collingwood's answer to VANDA

and that says something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dude

people can think whatever they want about me and i really don't care

if i did, i wouldn't have come this far, i would have stopped long long ago

Micketts said:
Maybe you'd have respect if you posted half as much with quality in your posts instead of posting alot with no quality.
maybe i've tried that and it didn't really make a difference

BF is full of ********ers with mental complexes who are just looking to boost thier own stocks through attempting to pick on somebody else

you can never stop these people - i seem to be the person they come after. i really don't give a **** if they do come after me, because i have an answer for everything, and everyone.

people have come and gone, but i've always been here - nobody has 'defeated' me, because i'm still posting today

Haven't seen the Ad and don't really care to see it.

Lloyd is paid by my club to play football and kick goals, which he does very well.

As for acting, perhaps he should get in touch with some of the Collingwood players. Form an AFL Bad Acting Guild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone seen that new ad with Matthew Lloyd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back