List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was a bit harsh on Kosi. It was a cheap(ish) shot on my behalf.

If he does go to the Tiges he will at least have a red hot crack.

You have to admit though he is a frustrating footballer at times. Plays a really good game and then doesn't get near it the next couple (bit like Vickery used to).
He'll really frustrate us if he lands at another club and turns into a star.

To be honest, I wasn't that fussed about the spelling.
It was more of a dig at Clarkson. We all appreciate what he did for our club but his recent comments about us have been disappointing. Time to move on and let him drift into our history.
It was not meant to be a dig at AC at all. The truth is he likes the blokes that used to play for him.

Have to agree with this.
Me too.

I was wrong about Lyon (who I thought was too old school to return). Sound like he adjusted his coaching style / player engagement after a few years out of coaching.

Not sure Clarko can do the same. Needed a longer break and a bit of perspective (perhaps) before he took a second gig.

Me too.

I was wrong about Lyon (who I thought was too old school to return). Sound like he adjusted his coaching style / player engagement after a few years out of coaching.

Not sure Clarko can do the same. Needed a longer break and a bit of perspective (perhaps) before he took a second gig.
I don’t care what North or AC do.
I am only worried about the future of the HFC.

I don’t care what North or AC do.
I am only worried about the future of the HFC.
Agreed and so should we all Tops. I do however care about Clarko's mental health and from the outside looking in the guy looks shot. Being the coach of North isn't going to improve that one iota.

Agreed and so should we all Tops. I do however care about Clarko's mental health and from the outside looking in the guy looks shot. Being the coach of North isn't going to improve that one iota.
I very much understand your point. AC’s future is now beyond our control. He has made his bed, rightfully they anointed him, he very much earnt the accolade but at the end of the day, we can only have care for what Sam and his footy dept does from here.

This is now Sam’s club, our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too.

Agree 100%. Really thought the Lyon appointment was not going to work out but he had spent enough time away to refresh and rethink. I was shocked when Dimma said he was coaching again next year, especially after Clarkson (note that Fagan was able to coach all year). But then again suspect that deal was done well before he quit.

Some posters, I won't name who of course, but let's just call one of them Sudd2Jewell, copped some very rude posts from people when pointing out that Clarko was reaching late Sheedy-levels of cookedness over his last few years at the club. Those same posters have now seemingly seen the light.

Clarko should really have taken more time off like Lyon did. He's jumped back into it too soon.

Some posters, I won't name who of course, but let's just call one of them Sudd2Jewell, copped some very rude posts from people when pointing out that Clarko was reaching late Sheedy-levels of cookedness over his last few years at the club. Those same posters have now seemingly seen the light.

Clarko should really have taken more time off like Lyon did. He's jumped back into it too soon.

That was probably me - you definitely saw that one coming better than most.

I don’t think he or anyone knew that this racism scandal was going to pop tho. The reason he’s struggling is 90% this.

I don't believe we have, I think the reporter may have had his wires crossed and it was McKay that the offer was made to.
I think the reporter may have been busy 'headlining'.
The most we've offered is 5 (to McKay), I don't know what if anything we've offered Esava but it wouldn't be more than five if that.

If he starts bringing in senior players instead of doing the big ugly rebuild that's required you can throw him in the same basket as Sheedy and Malthouse.

The first clue was bringing Shiels and Howe across to North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back