List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bramble gets a shot elsewhere, he was done no favours getting shoved into defense where he was never suited

Mate. He was an absolute butcher with the footy when uncontested and under no pressure. His speed is sub par for a wing or half back too

lol i can remember his first season connecting with Moore repeatedly by foot when we were struggling.
I remember some of those early games. Some quality delivery to leading forwards.

Sadly, it was a false dawn...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a personal connection to Bramble so I'm biased but I really do wish him the best of luck. Considering where we picked him up I think he has a very successful stint with the hawks. I will never forget his game against GWS in 2021 where he assisted two of Dylan Moore's last quarter goals and sealed the victory. Looked like a real player then. He is a terrific bloke and a good footy player. All the best mate and same to Ferg and Longy. Worst part of any season is delisting

Not sure what everyone saw in Long.

Was far too cumbersome for the top level.
He was a big lunk...and, yep, cumbersome.

Even Jackson Callow's clunking couldn't compensate for 'cumbersome'. It's the death knell for a modern footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back