Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood board will give Cloke away - send him packing - His value surely has plummeted over the last few weeks.
He should get a revised offer of around a fifty percent cut in pay. And he should sign ASAP as offers from other clubs will be withdrawn like there's no tomorrow.

Great win HAWKS. I predicted a finish in the top two at round ten, and that's where we should finish.

Easily our most polished performance for the season with many big names out.

Rioli is arriving as a midfielder. Week by week he is becoming more and more comfortable with the role. His one-percenters in particular were outstanding. One of the best three on the ground for mine.

Lewis was exceptionally solid and Gunston clearly had his best game for the season. He did very little wrong, and was so disciplined to involve others around him. Kicked the goals early which mattered. With a bigger body in the years to come he could be anything.

Can keep on going, but it was just great to see.

KOLOKOTRONIS

P.S. Don't wish to dampen the mood, however Murphy cannot continue in this team. Will be replaced quickly.

Agree with all that except for Murphy line....i hated to see him named and Gilham dropped but i thought he had a very good game today...why do u say otherwise? can u ellaborate

Yeah Murph was pretty good. Never in our best but did some nice things.

we were taking the piss in the end with Murph playing forward.

Shoey was awesome GH. :thumbsu: Although, some of us have said all year he has been doing a great job, despite being beaten on the odd occassion ( as all players do ).

It was an awesome win but I never watch many Collingwood games and didn't realise how crap Cloke and Dawes were. I wonder if they could get a game for Box Hill.

A great team game by the Hawks, we were strong all over the park. Some amazing team goals especially in the 3rd. Cyril looked good and always makes the right decisions. Gunstall has been a revelation. I am excited about our run for the flag and it was good to send a message to the rest of the competition. They may even talk about us "on the coach " on Monday.

We're a happy team at Hawthorn!

Not quite.

Swan got close to 50 possessions and many goals, same goes for beams and pendlebury gots heaps of the ball. If you knew that, you would think Collingwood smashed us.

Great work by the lesser known in brown and gold and goes to show it is team effort and firm the case that no one should get $1M at hawthorn. Franklin is a great player, but whatever he was on, $700K was more than enough, and today showed in a team sport, everyone needs to play their part. For me, Bruest / Poupolo deserve abit more and should not have one person getting outrageous money.

Collingwood’s spread and those guys above getting so much of it is still a concern and hope we can get a quick inside midfielder, also Mitchell / sewell cannot play on forever. Don’t want to become another St Kilda that pays huge amounts to a few players. Luckily Hodge/Mitchell’s half salary will be exempt from salary cap.

It was an awesome win but I never watch many Collingwood games and didn't realise how crap Cloke and Dawes were. I wonder if they could get a game for Box Hill.

A great team game by the Hawks, we were strong all over the park. Some amazing team goals especially in the 3rd. Cyril looked good and always makes the right decisions. Gunstall has been a revelation. I am excited about our run for the flag and it was good to send a message to the rest of the competition. They may even talk about us "on the coach " on Monday.

They are out of form, I think they kicked 6 between them in prelim last year against us, while Buddy only had 3. It was still a sensational win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 3rd quarter was awesome; I'm telling you it was like the Hawthorn Globetrotters.

Talking about commentators, Taylor is absolutely pathetic, he doesn't get the names right either, there are too many woeful ones..McClure had to bite his tongue today after we finished the game.He had to admit he was wrong in what he said today BEFORE and during the game..A listener phoned him,(a lady)who really gave him whatso...Loved it..:D
Talking about commentators, Taylor is absolutely pathetic, he doesn't get the names right either, there are too many woeful ones..McClure had to bite his tongue today after we finished the game.He had to admit he was wrong in what he said today BEFORE and during the game..A listener phoned him,(a lady)who really gave him whatso...Loved it..:D
Why so angry Lmh? We won, enjoy the moment.

Which is my point. He's upset that a player did an undisciplined thing, and he responds by being just as undisciplined. Just not sure how a coach can look a player in the eye and tick him off for making mistakes when they do these things. Anyway, enough said about that. Very pleased with the win.

I can just imagine the late great Yabbie Jeans saying, "we got the 4 points".

Clarko's outburst didn't cost a goal. Good enough for me. Clarko deserves as much credit as possible for today. Awesome effort by the HFC. Special mentions to Lewis, Hale, Bruest, Schoenmakers, Mitchell, Sewell, cannot be bothered naming them all. Brilliant effort.

Clarko's outburst didn't cost a goal. Good enough for me. Clarko deserves as much credit as possible for today. Awesome effort by the HFC. Special mentions to Lewis, Hale, Bruest, Schoenmakers, Mitchell, Sewell, cannot be bothered naming them all. Brilliant effort.

Undisciplined, no team ethic, lazy.........

Didn't get to see the game today, as Australia Network decided the Crows v Eagles match was more important! So, apart from everyone being completely awesome, how did Smith, Cheney and Puopolo do? Would ask about Murphy, but there is no point...
Go to liveafl.tv to see games live online or watch the replay.

Just home for from the game, and while I was pretty relaxed about today and expecetd us to win, I didnt expect it to be as emphatic as that.
The Hawks are a very good side.

Love Jacks work. He is a real dead-eye and is really starting to show is real value to the side.
Very clever footballer.

Impressive performance today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back