Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved to be able to finally get a chance to check the scores today and collect off my local footy clubs President, Vice Pres, Senior coach and Senior selector who are mad Collingwood
Have just left $300 better than when I arrived this morning, despite the obligatory spendfest at the canteen for the kid !!
Happy days, good times !!

F#@@# I'm spewing. God dam Wife got upset coz i wanted to watch the replay and she wanted me to worry about my birthday party that is still 4 weeks away..:mad:

Oh well like the old saying goes, You cant live with them, but you cant live without them....;)

F#@@# I'm spewing. God dam Wife got upset coz i wanted to watch the replay and she wanted me to worry about my birthday party that is still 4 weeks away..:mad:

Oh well like the old saying goes, You cant live with them, but you cant live without them....;)

Dunno who told you that is a saying mac, apart from a woman.

Strategic allocation of resources is the secret - send her shopping whilst you deal with.....I dunno,.....watching the footy perhaps?

Who does she support?
redface.gif

Strategic allocation of resources is the secret - send her shopping whilst you deal with.....I dunno,.....watching the footy perhaps?

Don't know if you would want to encourage that behavior too much ... Good bye credit card !!

Huge couple of weeks coming up v bombers and cats, the two sides who I detest more than all others
Hope there will be plenty more ammo for us to give it to their fans on bigfooty !!

Gotta be careful now - we haven't been able card since the new software, until this morning... now all mods are armed. I am wearing Kevlar though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some very good posters on the Pies' Board though. Interesting to read their thoughts on how we went.

Yeah I agree. They come from both ends of the spectrum with not much in the middle. Quality analysis and sporting or dead set bad sport flogs.

Just superb! I can hear the collywobbles next door crying into their lunatic soup. The tears.
We came to play today.Was one of the best performances. Like the collingwood supporters with their mouths open today watching on. So was the rest of the football world. I'm hoping we have arrived.

I am the happiest person in the street!

Four weeks away! Gee thats soft on your behalf.

Did anyone catch Figjams comments in regards to our gameplan. Says that we are vulnerable due to our precise kicking that could come unstuck if sufficient pressure is applied.Thoughts?

Did anyone catch Figjams comments in regards to our gameplan. Says that we are vulnerable due to our precise kicking that could come unstuck if sufficient pressure is applied.Thoughts?

you could say that about any gameplan

you could say that about any gameplan

Exactly. Just like Collingwood's - today!

Spose. Not sure he has the game or players to beat it though.

Who does she support?
redface.gif
Have you tried?

She does follow the Hawks actually but because I'm always in here or watching footy she thought I might might make a little effort to help with organizing my birthday. I told her from day dot I don't want to celebrate turning 40 years old FFS!!
And she is not the shopping type so I have to find another excuse....
I must say in all honesty I couldn't live without her so I gues I must be a new age sensitive guy unfortunately or fortunately for her.... Wink wink[/quote]

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back