Hawks vs Carlton youtube video ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent (and quick) work, H2F.

I love these packages but our overseas/interstate supporters love it more. For some, it's the only footage they get to see.

Between Rusty's training reports and your videos, we're certainly spoilt on this board.

Thanks mate.

Btw, there's a huuuge rumour going 'round that Franklin won't play.

Thanks H2F, what a delight you are to have on the Hawthorn board.

Great work son, who needs Bigpond replays when we have you on our side. :thumbsu:

yeah great work H2F.

p.s love the parrot quote at the bottom, do you think he will ever return to big footy? ahah :p

Excellent work H2F!

Just a comment on why Channel 7's commentary sucks (Apart from DC):
According to Dwayne Russell, Lewis was able to break Murphy's tackle and kick a goal because Murphy is a young player who will bulk up and improve, and Lewis has been playing for 4 years. Thanks Russ, done your research i see.

Excellent work H2F!

According to Dwayne Russell, Lewis was able to break Murphy's tackle and kick a goal because Murphy is a young player who will bulk up and improve, and Lewis has been playing for 4 years. Thanks Russ, done your research i see.

It just goes to show how the media have been ignoring our team. I would take it like a compliment though as Lewis looks like he has been playing 4 years when infact it's a lot less. Proof of how well we played against Carlton.

Excellent work H2F!

I didn't think dwayne russell commentates for channel 7. Just listened to it. Tim Watson calling it.

I love these packages but our overseas/interstate supporters love it more. For some, it's the only footage they get to see.

Between Rusty's training reports and your videos, we're certainly spoilt on this board.

Thanks mate.

Surely you can go on the AFL website and watch the whole games?

Well I can. And I'm not even a Telstra Broadband member...

thanks heaps for that. Living in london and catching the game can be hard at the best of times.

hugely appreciated!!!!

Why pick this year to move away and miss all this Hawks glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate.

Ahhh shucks ... thanks Binxy :thumbsu: I have been trying to get your attention for almost a year now. Just need a bit of loving sometimes from ya :p

Great stuff. Loved the team efforts in the 6th, 13th and 27th :) goals.

On reflection some carlton players were squibbing it from very early on

Captain Whitnall 'shepherding' laddo while Boyle takes a mark uncontested inside 50 !

They must think Pratts pockets are bottomless ! Brownie would be a walk up captain at the bloos

Thanks H2F. Your efforts are very much appreciated by us all. I went to the game but am still more than happy to watch it another 100 times over.
GO HAWKAS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks vs Carlton youtube video ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back