Autopsy Hawks vs Cats - Do the autopsy here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would eat you if you dared to venture into bay13 ;)

images

Nice avatar of Kane Tenace's old jumper btw
redface.gif

I would eat you if you dared to venture into bay13 ;)

Given the choice, I would trade in 10 H&A games for a premiership, no hesitation.
If I could forfeit our next 10 games against Sydney to have last years flag, I would do it.
Of course I would like to beat Geelong again, and every loss hurts, but I'd still rather have the flag.

Kfc is hardly helpless prey Luke.

Luke enjoys his 08 Premiership Medal that goes alongside his 08 Norm Smith Medal, what were you doing on that glorious day?? Probably crying hysterically whilst eating KFC, wishing you could lace up Luke's boots??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your new avatar and signature should go down a treat on the Bay. I contemplated a card but I thought you could wear that for a week or so.
YES!!! Alternative punishment, love it mate :thumbsu:

Haha well played, how long exactly am I stuck with this abomination?
Until you watch enough of his clips :p

BTW, is trolling me and Geelong permitted on this board, but not me trolling Hawthorn? Just trying to understand Grizz?

You mean the hawks board
Is trolling of the hawks permitted on the geelong board
Lights are on but nobody's home are certainly ringing some bells here

Great, so can I personally abuse you on every board then? :)

2008 > 10, sucker!!!!

Doesn't the ' 10 ' stand for Hawthorn Premierships Won ? -- while '9' stands for Geelong Premierships won ?

If the Cats win the next home and away clash then that makes it -- 11 -- awesome !!

Means we'll win our 11th Premiership in 2013.

It's all very logical.

:eek:- about as logical as feeling the need to go to an opposition teams board and gloat about something you have absolutly no influence over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back