Preview Hawks vs The Cola Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans are a bottom 4 team this year.

I don't think they will offer as much resistance as St Kilda did today.

They are a bottom eight side right at this point in time.

Out: Lake

In: Stratton

Hoping Mitch is alright, apparently it's minor. Can't wait for Clarko's press conference.

$wans will play out of their skins to get revenge for the three times we beat them last year, I expect Lance "Dollar$" Franklin to play even if on one leg purely because Longmire will hope his presence unsettles us. Hopefully Tippett will not play given Lake seems likely to miss.

Thankfully its at ANZ rather than the SCG so the crowd should be relatively small & subdued given the $wans have never managed to fill the stadium.

I feel we have them covered quite comfortably on paper but without Lake, Mitchell, Shiels, Sewell and possibly Langford it might be tough.

with Lake out I'm guessing Stratton back in and also Schoey to play defence.

Syds will stack the forward line with anyone tall and our rebounding defenders will murder them on the exit

Also hopeful Langford comes back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ins: Stratton (or Cheney), Langford (and hopefully Shiels)
Outs: Brian, Mitch, (Hallahan, if Shiels comes back)

Wouldn't be surprised if they give Shiels a couple of weeks to build up his match fitness again. Would be difficult for him to get up to match speed against Sydney, then have a bye.

I don't see them dropping Hallahan, either. He's a clearance player and that'll be needed against Sydney, especially if Mitchell is an omission through injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back