Hawthorn 2007 Trades/ Drafting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's just turned 23.
Very good (almost AA last year at CHB) b4 he broke the leg.
Saints wll want more than pick 12 for him!

I like Jamie Graham from Wcoast.
Played a bit last year but was overlooked this year.
He's 196cm, 95kg and plays KKP at both ends as well as pinch hitting in the ruck!!!

Jaymie Graham just signed a new deal with the Weagles.Rivers would be ok but had a lot of injuries this year.It would have to be a super sweet deal to get Goose.He would be a very handy pick up.

Adam Schneider from Sydney.Porplyzia from Adelaide.Symes from Port.Dempsey from Essendon.Stokes from the Cats.Shannon Byrnes from the Cats.I think you get my drift a small pacy player who can kick a goal and have a turn in the middle if need be.What about Gary Moss can he be developed as this small forward we need?Ossy, Mcglynn ,Ladson dont have the flair.Need someone with a bit of class.

Adam Schneider from Sydney.Porplyzia from Adelaide.Symes from Port.Dempsey from Essendon.Stokes from the Cats.Shannon Byrnes from the Cats.I think you get my drift a small pacy player who can kick a goal and have a turn in the middle if need be.What about Gary Moss can he be developed as this small forward we need?Ossy, Mcglynn ,Ladson dont have the flair.Need someone with a bit of class.

he is all class...

- Brad Symes. Burst onto the scene last year, has lost that form this year.

I would love to have Symes at hawks. Don't know where he could play though, but could replace Smithy in the halfback flank, whilst Ellis, Tuck and all those midfielders/HBF develop.

Maguire was apparently seen meeting with someone from Hawthorn recently.

Unfortunately the club won't offer him nearly as much money as he wants, so he may not be with the Saints next year.

No thanks to Williams - everyone knows his knee is shot. We don't want another Aaron Hamill.

Pick #12 + McGlynn

Pick #12 + thurgood:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when will people realise that what we do need outside another key defender if zac doesnt step up is a ruckman, i don't mind getting rid of roughy if it is for a decent ruckman, campo is great but not a number 1 ruckman and whilst taylor serviced us well this year he simply is not up to it (reminds me of a prop in rugby, u dont want them touching the ball). Yes max is exciting but he is going to need one more year after his knee and renouf lacks enough height. if we are going to make a serious challenge next year we should be chasing the likes of darren jolly, look at it, cambpell and talyor against the other top 8 ruckmen; ottens, cox, jolly, spider, fraser, mcintosh - they just dont stack up

when will people realise that what we do need outside another key defender if zac doesnt step up is a ruckman, i don't mind getting rid of roughy if it is for a decent ruckman, campo is great but not a number 1 ruckman and whilst taylor serviced us well this year he simply is not up to it (reminds me of a prop in rugby, u dont want them touching the ball). Yes max is exciting but he is going to need one more year after his knee and renouf lacks enough height. if we are going to make a serious challenge next year we should be chasing the likes of darren jolly, look at it, cambpell and talyor against the other top 8 ruckmen; ottens, cox, jolly, spider, fraser, mcintosh - they just dont stack up
WRONG about our rucking situation, we are very equipped. Renouf @ 200cm with another pre-season, (he's only 20 next May). An elevated McEntee (21 next May) @197cm, has been very impressive for BH in '07. Cambo and Taylor are improving in leaps and bounds, both only 26 in '08, prime time for ruckmen. PATIENCE.......BUT to suggest trading our no. 2 when he's just hammered his first 40 goal season, when he's already put some sterling efforts at chb, and also did time in the ruck in '06. He's nailed 40 goals despite nervous yips, and the rest of the team being BUDDY-manic conscious when delivering the pill into the f50. (A STANDOUT reason why we lost the roos final) GO HAWKS.:cool:

Not going to happen buddy. Malceski will be rewarded for his year with a contract extention. He will one day take over from the likes of Kirk and Barry in our leadership group.

can we have his missus at least? as long as she becomes a hawk thats all that matters! BOG at the brownlow!!

Hey fellas, i picked up a second hand hawks jumper that looks about 10 years old.. It has number 8 on it and being a bombers fan, i cant think who that was.. Any help..

Thanks

I though he was Essendon/adelaide player.. It's a hawthorn Jumper.. Thanks anyway mate, might well be that your right and i'm dumb..

We had our own Anderson I think his name was Greg... No mullet though.

The other player was a little left footed slow coach, mmmmmmmmmm can't quite think of his name. He went to Carlton and got a brazllion clearances once in a match.

The other player was a little left footed slow coach, mmmmmmmmmm can't quite think of his name. He went to Carlton and got a brazllion clearances once in a match.

was touted as the next shane crawford perhaps?? traded to carlton WITH another player for lowly pick 51?? or do we need to look even further back?

That would be DEAN Anderson.

Dean Anderson aye.. Ok, thanks mate, best buy of the year, old woolen hawks jumper with signitures on the back (heavily faded) for $1.50. Might be 15 years old in hindsight.. What i'm really looking for is an old Victoria jumper.. THe one with coca-cola sponsor on it, they use to sell heaps at rebel, but can't find any..:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn 2007 Trades/ Drafting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back