List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Absolutely - what is actually dodgy about it? Are there theories going around

No theories, just the "But the rich get richer!" whinge that everyone's having.

Somehow Scully going out for pick 53 is a rort, but Richmond picking up Lynch for nothing with the only effect being everyone else's picks after 3 go further back is just a new part of the game.

My feeling towards the Wingard trade are starting to change.

if we get Scully and Scrimshaw as cheap as what has been mentioned, I am more then happy to keep Burto and our first round pick if that's what Wingard will cost.

Get a quality kid in with pick 15 and focus our attention/cap space on next years free agency class (May/Congnilio/Wingard).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Wingard situation is so toxic, we should wait until the last 5 minutes of trade period and then tell port to feck off, we're taking 15 to the draft and keeping Burton. Let them deal with Wingard.

If the Wingard situation is so toxic, we should wait until the last 5 minutes of trade period and then tell port to feck off, we're taking 15 to the draft and keeping Burton. Let them deal with Wingard.
We should but we won't. We don't operate like that. We pay overs just to get deals done and move on

Sam Collins looks like GC's third state league signing.
I know some on the hawks board were looking at Sam as backup KPD.

Kieran Collins, Hugh Goddard, Ryan Gardiner, Jack Leslie etc. There’s still some available key defenders out there that might be worth a spot as a DFA.

So, dodoro admitting Shiel blindsided them by making the call very late with Dylan contacting saints as well!!
This goes with what I and itk posters have found out since, WE DROPPED OUT when clarko found out about the CHAD! Lol essdon thinking he chose them over hawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back