Hawthorn Are A One Man Team

Remove this Banner Ad

WRONG

Try again flogs.

The Hawks are in the Granny and we did it without a big performance from our 100+ goalkicker.

Obviously saving himself for next week. :thumbsu:

Hawthorn are back, baby.

Suck my baws. :thumbsu:

No - No they're not.
Fantastic team that play great footy - next week will be an absolute belter:)

We're not? :confused: Why are you spreading such lies, it's common knowledge around BF that we are a 1 man team, and that without Franklin we can't win a game.

But wait, let me guess, we only had to beat the Bulldogs and Saints to make a grand final! They'll always throw up some bullshit excuses for why we've made it as far as we have, to lessen the acomplishment to be able to at least compete in the grand final, it's fun being hated and people finding the smallest things to use to try and bring us down. :D

I ****in love it.

I am too intoxicated for my usual norrigable and insightful post, but basically.

- Go you friggen hawks
- All you guys who say hawks are a one man team can suck my baws

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the correlation between Buddy kicking more than 3 and the Hawks winning isn't 1, it must be bloody close to it...

divided_by_zero.jpg

WRONG

Try again flogs.

The Hawks are in the Granny and we did it without a big performance from our 100+ goalkicker.

Obviously saving himself for next week. :thumbsu:

Hawthorn are back, baby.

Suck my baws. :thumbsu:
So I gather if Buddy fails to fire next week and the Hawks lose we wont hear the 'but if Buddy had of fired we would have won' excuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Are A One Man Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back