News Hawthorn in the media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t bring Barrett’s sliding doors rubbish here. That’s not the Hawthorn footy club in the media.

That’s a desperate article, trying to get clicks every week.

I thought I read recently that Hodge told a sportsmen night that they’d explore moving back to Melbourne when Cooper was draft age.

I thought I read recently that Hodge told a sportsmen night that they’d explore moving back to Melbourne when Cooper was draft age.
I think it was Mitchell Madness (I may be wrong) who posted this this.
Apparently Cooper wants to play for HFC but I find it a little bit of a stretch that Hodge would say that publicly while Cooper is in Bris Academy

We can only hope it’s true & also hope that Coops is half as good as his dad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic article.
Plenty of positives in it obviously but it’s still pushing the completely false narrative of Newcombe hacking the ball forward. It’s extraordinary how people just can’t overlook his mid season drafting and bulky frame and continue to assume that translates to poor skills.

Surely now there wont be any more talk about offloading Mitchell and OMeara.

As someone said above, the boys deserve all the talk to be about them.
There should be, and it should be all pats on the back for the footy dept.

That was what was impressive. Collingwood amped up the pressure in the second and 3rd qtr. Hawthorn took a bit of time to adapt to the upping of tempo but unlike Richmond they returned every punch Collingwood threw with quite a bit of Hawthorn interest.

An impressive win and like i said in preview shows the future of where we want to get too

Surely now there wont be any more talk about offloading Mitchell and OMeara.

As someone said above, the boys deserve all the talk to be about them.

There was something poetic about Mitchell being subbed out of the game yesterday while our new midfield unit was tearing the likely minor premiers a new rectum. Nothing against Tom - and he’ll maybe end up with a premiership medal out of all this and I hope he does - but for all the criticism it was great to watch our midfield just take zero prisoners yesterday while our much derided list management decision was sitting there watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back