News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Would love (in this order)

1. Saturday Twilight
  2. Friday Night
  3. Saturday Night
  4. Saturday Afternoon
  5. Sunday Early
  6. Sunday 3:20
  7. Sunday 4:40
Hawthorn v Richmond (2-20 as they are) outdrew Carlton v Richmond and Collingwood v Richmond in the 3.20 Sunday slot.

Let that sink in

Hawthorn v Richmond (2-20 as they are) outdrew Carlton v Richmond and Collingwood v Richmond in the 3.20 Sunday slot.

Let that sink in
We are...(don't say it, don't say i)...

Box Office Movie GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley has us as the 'No.1 seed' heading into finals.

Crazy that we are here after starting the season 0-5.

It is crazy . He did put us in PFI early too , but worth keeping in mind he barracks for the 'story'

He is deflecting from Geelong though , does it all the time

No doubt Channel 7 would be wanting some Hawks matches on Thursdays and Fridays next year. We really are a great team to watch atm. Along with the celebrations and the personalities in the side they would be pushing for the Hawks in those timeslots.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Nothing better on a Friday night than rolling from work to the G for a big hawks game or at least the pub.

Haven’t really done it since the threepete years and have since had more kids, moved and had plenty of life changes, but I can’t wait to kick off this ritual again.

I'm watching a replay of Sam Mitchell's segment on AFL360. Robbo is slurring his words so badly that he's almost drooling. It's like he had a shot of Novacaine in his lower lip just before the show. He can't pronounce the letter 'f'. It comes out 'fffffp' when he tries to say it. And 'th' comes out as 'thhhhhp' every time.

I don't reckon we'll be making fun of him much longer. He needs treatment. Or he's got some deteriorating condition.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back