Player Watch Hawthorn NGA 2021 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan-flipping-tastic. Don’t want to get too ahead of myself. I’ll fully believe it when Twomey confirms it.

Anderson will be the fleece of the Trade Period. All the attention on Kako (extremely overrated and mediocre) when we’re getting away with the far superior talent.

So so explosive for his size. Don’t see Ollie Wines and players like him move like Anderson.

What a time to be alive.
Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

I understand the AFL has categorically ruled him out of our NGA based on a loophole that suits them, but Moraes is playing for Box Hill this weekend.

I know potential draftees regularly play VFL, however I’m hoping we are challenging that ridiculous ruling handed out by the AFL earlier this year.

Last edited:

I understand the AFL has categorically ruled him out of our NGA based on a loophole that suits them, but Moraes is playing for Box Hill this weekend.

I know potential draftees regularly play VFL, however I’m hoping we are challenging that ridiculous ruling handed out by the AFL earlier this year.
Exhale Mangrove GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Challenge that ruling? How?

We should be going hard to .

This train of thought is why Daniel Rich slid in his draft year. I think he went alright!

Rich was a lethal kick though, so he had a genuine elite transferable skill.

This isn't a comment on Anderson or his prospects BTW. He looks good to me, strong and tenacious. Worpel has improved his kicking over the years, and he came into the league with similar concerns (strong junior midfielder with limited scope for versatility and a poor pick). Worpel could be the blueprint for Anderson's development.

No loophole. Parents have to be from certain countries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

So Anderson isn’t an eligible NGA pick up after all? Or was this referencing Moraes?

Had 19 disposals yesterday in Easterns win, is averaging about 23 disposals, 3 marks and 6 tackles a game, 7 goals in 10 games for Eastern, I think he is returning from injury?

Thanks for the insight. Love this numbers, especially the tackles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Hawthorn NGA 2021 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back