Hawthorn Training Sunshine Coast 13.12.12

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks hawker08 much appreciated. Was it my imagination or has Ellis lost the scrawny look and bulked up just a little.
Ellis quite solid through shoulders but still very skinny. Hill is the one for mine who has filled out nicely. I'll post some more photos soon, so you can do some comparisons.

Thanks hawker08 much appreciated. Was it my imagination or has Ellis lost the scrawny look and bulked up just a little.

I think it was just you,I am still so surprised to see how scrawny and weak he looks to all our players even some draftees, it must be so frustrating for him.

www.sunnycoast.shutterfly.com

Photos of Dec 15 session added. Check out Gibbo's mohawk.

Highlights:

Smith running the house down

Hill looking like stepping up

Killkenny/Irish/Killer continues to look the goods. Impressed today in game play.

Grimley can run, now just needs to find the pill.

Hallahan classic in and under.

Woody looking good, playing in match practice.

Gibbo great mohawk

Buddy bitten by spider, trainers come from everywhere. He sat out rest of training and is fine

Birchall flattens Langford. Langford comes off as precaution.

Hale shows us the dome again.

Hodge, Sewell, Ossie, Burger, Savage, Shiels, Whitey, Frank, Duryea, Pup all light duties.

Newbies also nursed through.

Burger left knee wrapped up.

O"Brien looks good but still needs to fill out. AS does Anderson

Brand light years away,

Heatherly easily best of the 3 NZ's

Ellis still stick man but shoulders look bigger.

Lewis/Mitchell/Cyril/Rough all class

Duryea outstanding kick.

Great work, thanks.

Hilly looks to have put on some muscle, amazing what one year in the system can do. Imagine Anderson will look similar in 12 months.

"Birchall flattens Langford. Langford comes off as precaution." Meh, familiar story, but he always gets up again.

Spangher's got the long hair. Was impressive in the running drills and is quite tall. International boys there. NZ boys were way of it for mine but are very young and will be groomed for the future. Killkenny was the absolute standout for mine....running ability , skill , size. Looking forward to seeing him in full match practice.

Ah righto. I thought it was him.

Yeah Kilkenny does look the goods.

Can't wait and see Woodward in action, also Anderson, Kilkenny and Hill.
The player that is going to give us a lot of impact straight away is Simpkin
make my word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Jack" Russell was impressed by Sam Grimley going head to head with Schoey. That's the go Grimley. Fired up by the sounds of it.

Watched Geelong going through there paces this morning and they spent a lot of time wrestling on the ground as well. Hawkins looks to have dropped a chunk of weight but in saying that he looked similar this time last year as well. No one wants to here this but the Cats looked sharper than 12 months ago.

Caddy looked of the pace and fair way behind the other young Cats players. I thought this interesting as Tom Murphy was talking up the GC pre season training the other week.

As a Sunshine Coaster couldn't help mention that I saw them all down on the night of the 14th strolling down the restaurants at the beachside. Eating healthy, the rookies were all getting yoghurts I saw ;)
Got a pic with Lance Franklin (turned around at an Italian restaurant and he was walking past) so all good for me! :D

Can't wait and see Woodward in action, also Anderson, Kilkenny and Hill.
The player that is going to give us a lot of impact straight away is Simpkin
make my word.
If Simpkin plays we are in deep trouble. Insurance only for mine. Killer and Hill far more versatile and will get chances as outside mids/flankers.

As a Sunshine Coaster couldn't help mention that I saw them all down on the night of the 14th strolling down the restaurants at the beachside. Eating healthy, the rookies were all getting yoghurts I saw ;)
Got a pic with Lance Franklin (turned around at an Italian restaurant and he was walking past) so all good for me! :D
Haven't posted for a while Karnezis. Missed your avatar, mate. One of the best I've come across. If Bud ever makes it up my way, I'd be stocked to have a pic taken with him.

Haven't posted for a while Karnezis. Missed your avatar, mate. One of the best I've come across. If Bud ever makes it up my way, I'd be stocked to have a pic taken with him.
It was pretty surreal haha. It's not a bad phone wallpaper either, makes people look twice ;)

Couple of pics posted on the Hawks website. I may be imagining or Schoey may have his pump on but is looking noticably larger than last year. Surely earmarked for a 2014/15 Gorilla role, looking foward to seeing him continue his improvement on what was a good 2012. Smith typically looking like a human greyhound/fit. Woody looks in good nic. Bring on 2013.

121214_dayone7.jpg

brb rubbing one out to my boy Ryan.

Schoenmakers must be ready to take up professional wrestling considering every pre-season people seem to talk him up saying how much bigger he is from last season. :p

Haha, he might yet. I have faith he will be awesome in 2014 and good in 2013. Compares well to many other good backman at 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Training Sunshine Coast 13.12.12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back