Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly not our most convincing win of the season. That was probably our win over your lot. How is Sydney going for convincing wins? Your 30 point domination of GWS looks to be a highlight so far. It seems Sydney have 0 wins against sides currently in the top 8. Hawthorn have 4 as the ladder sits right now. Sydney fans would seem to be in the worst position of any top 8 side to be trolling opposition fans about convincing wins. Can't beat top 8 sides, can't even thump GWS. Lucky you still have the "but we just won the flag" come back (admittedly quite a good one), otherwise you'd have nothing :)
I think we are definitely fortunate enough that this year we get to play 17 teams that finished below us on the ladder but you guys only get to play 16. Easier draw therefore for us. :D

I guess it's all I've got left to talk about because the 2013 p'ship is already yours.

Congrats.

What the ****ity ****?

Why are you taking this back to the 2012 GF? Stupid.

When did I ever say that the 2013 premiership was ours? Seriously, no Hawthorn fan thinks that. We all know that there is a long way to go and there are teams that are just as good us.

FFS.

I think we are definitely fortunate enough that this year we get to play 17 teams that finished below us on the ladder but you guys only get to play 16. Easier draw therefore for us. :D

Like I said, without the "but we just won the flag" comeback, you have nothing. Early days, but swans very poor against top teams this year, but carry on trolling the game day threads of teams you've been unable to beat this year.

Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back