He's the next!.......

Remove this Banner Ad

LasCar

Debutant
May 5, 2004
Has anyone ever lived up to the moniker of "he's the next!" I am so sic k of hearing that. Eg. Allan Didak as the next Daicos. For starters he is not even macedonian. I am sure there are players at all clubs that are tagged with the "he's the next!" line.

Anyone ever lived up to it.

LasCar said:
Has anyone ever lived up to the moniker of "he's the next!" I am so sic k of hearing that. Eg. Allan Didak as the next Daicos. For starters he is not even macedonian. I am sure there are players at all clubs that are tagged with the "he's the next!" line.

Anyone ever lived up to it.

i remember no crap that they said cam faulkner would be the next mcleod just after he was drafted

windyhill said:
No, that was Aaron Jammes , ex collingwood champion. Call, courtesy of d.brereton another old pie champ

They should've called him the next Fraser Gehrig...didn't James ******** on a girl at a nightclub before retiring from football too?

sexyhunk said:
didnt budda hocking said blizzell was the next gary ablett?
No.

That’s what people misconstrue all the time. ;)

He said Clint Bizzell had the energetic/springboard like attributes of Gary Ablett.

Never did he say Clint Bizzell would turn out to be the next Gary Ablett.

:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longy413 said:
Wasn't that Shane Crawford's brother?

justin crawford had a leak at the black jack table and the dealer could feel it splashing on her leg. He was pretty smashed at the time and couldnt be bothered to get out of his seat. James was just a pishead full stop.

I remember when someone said Brent Grgic was going to be the next Harold Barnaby.

That was correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the next!.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back