Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet was that Longdaveyjetta would own my sig till 15th of Sept if Tigers lost to Essendon in the dreamtime game, which I honoured until last Friday, when I became super pissed off at the EFC's poor attitude about what was leveled at them, and how unrepentant their supporters were and still are.

Wear it. Grind your teeth all you want but wear it.

I'd say Ant_ should start warming up the welching badge for the OP...
Yep, as the owner of his sig, too see him use the C word (caro) is an insult, pay your dues Welcher and expect a further penalty for welching, an extra month....Seriously, you had to make a thread about you welching????Welcher of the year right here folks....

Bringing the Bay into disrepute.

You haven't been proven to have welched yet you should admit guilt around poor bet governance. You'll get labelled a welcher anyway and banzhammered for 12 months.

Your lack of repentance disgusts disgusts me.

However when we see you in 2014 you'll be fired up, unstoppable, and a lock for the Toots.
So so true...When Piston talks you know the motor is running....

Who wins the Dreamtime game owns the others sig for 3 months.....three days ago he was saying we would lose our points so all bets were off, now he's just firming as welcher of the year...

Agreed. I would like to put forward that since he has taken the sig off he should have to start all over again. Perhaps it should even be worn until Richmond win a final...

Agreed. I would like to put forward that since he has taken the sig off he should have to start all over again. Perhaps it should even be worn until Richmond win a final...
Was a massive Welch, Think he should start his whole term again, the fact he changed his sig to what he has, and declared his love for Caro...WTF???? I'd rather see him be declared welcher of the year or accept a further 6 month ban for welching....or until Bitchmond win a final, your choice CB17, 6 months or till you win a final?

I have a bet with mufassa about Essendon finishing higher than Norf. Its for a six month ban from the Bay starting from the Grand Final.

I've kind of already won it since he's gone completely into hiding since it became apparent we were going to finish much higher. It's now possible that Norf could make the eight though, so if it happens, I intend to honour it, even if he never shows his face around here again.

Bet Welching is about your honour, not a football clubs :thumbsu:
Yep, that's how I see it, CaptainBlood17 has started his own welching thread....it's a sad day on the bay when you see someone turn into a massive welcher....oh well...let's wait for his reply, he put out the question after all....

I'd say Ant_ should start warming up the welching badge for the OP...
Well as you are the first mod to reply, I think you are on the money, i dont want the welcher to honor his bet now, would rather see him appointed as welcher of the year, badge this welcher for his failure to honor his bet...People of the bay, I give you the Welcher of the year.... CaptainBlood17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a bet with mufassa about Essendon finishing higher than Norf. Its for a six month ban from the Bay starting from the Grand Final.

I've kind of already won it since he's gone completely into hiding since it became apparent we were going to finish much higher. It's now possible that Norf could make the eight though, so if it happens, I intend to honour it, even if he never shows his face around here again.

Bet Welching is about your honour, not a football clubs :thumbsu:

Mufassa is around but under another name. You can ask Lance Uppercut for directions if you really want to contact him. But do you really???

I say man up and wear it for now, but if it's proven at some stage that Bomber players were on the drugs(with or without their knowledge) then longdaveyjetta should have to carry out an equal punishment, cheating isn't winning!

+1 on the asterisk, maybe this should be incorporated into Essendons official logo, to save time?

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back