hmm Adelaide vs Port plim final on the cards ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

MAte I am sure if all the hawk fans got ahead of them selves and started talking about Prelims and not even ****ing semi's you guys would be handing it out aswell. You guys got to ahead of your selves like it or not

I'm pretty sure the ones that did get ahead of themselves would not mind being reminded by Hawthorn supporters as they deserve all they get.

But it does get a bit annoying when we have to put up with the pap trolls coming out of the wood work one after the other.

Well this week is a given for you guys i would think. In fact when i go to Telstra dome on saturday I would love to see nothing more then an Adelaide win which is more possible by the minute. Then for when you do win a meeting vs the kangaroos next weekend which will be a hard game however a possible one.

Did you enjoy the game? :p

Now, if you can post a similar thread on the Kangas board, that'll be great :thumbsu:

see this is what happens when people get ahead of themselves
both games decided by 3 points
could have been alot different... we progress however and Adelaide miss out
its an old cliche but "take things one game at a time" has never been a more true statement

i got the feeling that most crows supporters just expected Adelaide to win this game and didnt give Hawthorn anywhere near the respect they deserved.

Er I dunno if you noticed but a Richmond supporter started this thread.

yes it should have, and should be locked now

but if we start talking about the weather, and the fact it hasn't rained for a while and I heard Bendigo is very dry at the moment

we may have some luck.......
got a sprinkle last night, all up a good weekend;)

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm Adelaide vs Port plim final on the cards ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back