Moved Thread how do you rate and compare the past two premiers?

Which of these teams have the worst premiership winning list in AFL history?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenwood, Talia (our starting FB), Walker (our starting CHF and captain). So take Cotchin, Rance and Riewoldt our of your team for instance.

Otten only played in the GF because no McGovern as he did his hammy in the finals. Otten is a backup and according to AFL.com.au wasn’t in the team in round 22. (I haven’t looked but that’s according to AFL.com.au).
Also according to Afl.com.au, "richmond won the 2017 flag ,", lol lol lol suffer in ya jocks, you power stance tosser

Adelaide were the better team all year, but you were the better team on the day. Kudos.

Adelaide: 17 wins, 7 losses, 1 draw
Richmond: 18 wins, 7 losses

Funny how the “better team all year” won fewer games when you look at the entire year.

The Crows started on a 6-0 streak. They won 11/19 after that.

That’s pure opinion that Richmond were better. So many factors to be taken into account such as the draw, our injuries during that period, our training loads, etc etc.

Pure opinion, with only a superior W/L record and a Grand Final hiding to back it up :D

You said since when do Geelong play finals there and I provided you an example.
Ah so you would prefer to ignore all the home finals Geelong have played at the MCG for the sake of your weak and pathetic argument.

Speaking of weak and pathetic

a9c320c35f61b2131272a836107e2fec

Along with this, when we played the teams we lost to the 2nd time round we never lost. They kept learning all year long...

Adel win by 76- return match (GF) Tigers win by 48

Freo win by 2- return match Tigers win by 104

Giants win by 3- return match Tigers win by 19 and 36 in (PF)

St.Kilda win by 67- return match Tigers win by 41

Geelong win by 14- return match Tigers win by 51 (QF)

Check out those return match wins, each time they killed the opposition. Richmond learnt alot about their losses in 2017. Remarkable really.

The only 2 teams that won their most recent encounter with Richmond are the Dogs (5 points) and the Swans (9 points). Richmond held 30 point leads in both games too. Richmond holds a winning streak against the 15 other clubs.

You can’t post a picture of Bradbury then tell a bloke to cool his jets when he tells you to essentially get fu**** for knocking Richmond winning the flag.

Mate, I'm allowed to hold my view that the Dogs and Tiger premierships were unlikely victories by teams no-one actually thought would win the thing, until they did.

Good on them and all, and I cant say I'm not envious.

You then proceed to say that they ‘got a dream run’ by playing 3 Non Melbourne Sides. We all know that’s an absolute load of bullshit.

No, that's not bullshit. That's what happened. It was a dream run. I was posting and reading the thread on the Richmond board, and even they thought it was a dream run. Three home games at the 'G, avoiding playing Geelong at Kardinia (even though the Cats finished higher), GWS with their barely 10,000 supporters (if that), and then Adelaide.

You play who you play, and you beat who you beat, but that's a dream run for a team like Richmond or even Collingwood who play at the 'G no matter which way you frame it.

WB got favourable umpiring? Please.

Call it as I see it. I don't care for the Dogs one way or another, and as a neutral I thought they got a good run with the umps all through that finals series. I couldnt help but shake the feeling that the umps got a bit swept up in 'feel good Bulldog mania.'

Again; my opinion and I'm entitled to it. And it's not one I am alone in holding either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say we were flaky, yet we only lost 7 games, 4 of which by under a kick.

Are you kidding? Richmond have been the definition of heartbreak for literally the better part of a decade. I know it and I'm sure you know it all too well as a Richmond supporter.

And yes, even last year you were flaky. You pulled it together (finally) at the right time of the season (the pointy end). Which is the time that matters.

Again; good on you. But I stand by my point that the you won against better competition.

Which is in and of itself not a bad thing. In fact its admirable.

Greenwood, Talia (our starting FB), Walker (our starting CHF and captain). So take Cotchin, Rance and Riewoldt our of your team for instance.

Otten only played in the GF because no McGovern as he did his hammy in the finals. Otten is a backup and according to AFL.com.au wasn’t in the team in round 22. (I haven’t looked but that’s according to AFL.com.au).
No Greenwood is nowhere near Cotchin

Are you kidding? Richmond have been the definition of heartbreak for literally the better part of a decade. I know it and I'm sure you know it all too well as a Richmond supporter.

And yes, even last year you were flaky. You pulled it together (finally) at the right time of the season (the pointy end). Which is the time that matters.

Again; good on you. But I stand by my point that the you won against better competition.

Which is in and of itself not a bad thing. In fact its admirable.

No your kidding. Mods should set a standard and you lower it. You put a pic of a bloke who assed a gold medal by his opponents falling over.

The tigers smashed 1st 2nd and 3rd placed sides in finals where the caliber of a side is questioned and did it not with just a dower defence but with a blistering offense.

Yet you put up a pic to get bites like a common troll.

Its great we can clearly see the two diffrent rule sets applied when it comes to disrespecting the tigers.

Bravo

In a few days the post and it's replies will all be forgotten, but the likes you've recieved because of it, they will always be just one click away. It is certainly a form of sexual stimulation for them!!!
well there is always a small electrical charge from a like but also from a reply like you have connected with me..

both is acceptable and both is a form of connection which we all crave or else like or carry into the next day, time, lesson,
or whatever else... crap I know but crap always counts as well.

Dogs went and bearded teams in their own den. That alone gets them serious points.

Richmond were devastating in september when it counted - but were very lucky they didnt have to leave home.

Richmond fans just dont see it but to play every final without travelling to an opponents home ground is very lucky - not many premiers get that luxury.

No your kidding. Mods should set a standard and you lower it. You put a pic of a bloke who assed a gold medal by his opponents falling over.

The tigers smashed 1st 2nd and 3rd placed sides in finals where the caliber of a side is questioned and did it not with just a dower defence but with a blistering offense.

Yet you put up a pic to get bites like a common troll.

Its great we can clearly see the two diffrent rule sets applied when it comes to disrespecting the tigers.

Bravo
Something something he disagrees with me so play the mod card something something.
Dogs went and bearded teams in their own den. That alone gets them serious points.

Richmond were devastating in september when it counted - but were very lucky they didnt have to leave home.

Richmond fans just dont see it but to play every final without travelling to an opponents home ground is very lucky - not many premiers get that luxury.
Well in fact from 4th no one gets that luck... 4th implies travelling at least once usually.

I'm a firm believer that the standard of AFL footy gets better every year. Players get stronger and faster and the game moves quicker every year. The game keeps on moving forward. You can only reflect on the last game to move you forward to the next.

The Greatest team of all: Richmond 2017
FMD..I can only think you’ve been on the squirt for the last three months, must be like cumming once every 35 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread how do you rate and compare the past two premiers?

Back