How good can Butcher be?

Remove this Banner Ad

i lol'd... Go have a look at Tommahawk's instrumental work in the 09 GF... that is the GF that we won 2 years after the 119 point debacle that your rabble of a club still havent recovered from. Failing that, go watch a replay of his hang from Friday night. Still, don't know why you're passionately defending someone who has absolutely played his last game for Port...;)

Quoted for LOL's all round. :D

i lol'd... Go have a look at Tommahawk's instrumental work in the 09 GF... that is the GF that we won 2 years after the 119 point debacle that your rabble of a club still havent recovered from. Failing that, go watch a replay of his hang from Friday night. Still, don't know why you're passionately defending someone who has absolutely played his last game for Port...;)

S******. Your cats have a truly great team, an all-time noteworthy side. Tomohawk is not an integral part of that (well apart from the fact that tall forwards have been your weaknes in this era and he is in the team). Toby Thurstans kicked 4 goals on grand final day, in a premiership side by the way.

I have yet to see anyone question Butchers heart and desire, hawkins on the other hand...

Heard via the grapeline Butcher was not at the Port Mad Monday do.

You should get a grapevine instead of your grapeline you dopey twit.

Stick to Bay 13.

Butch was there, in fact he is still there...

yeah signing tomorrow, jasper pittard put out the challenge to get 50 port fans to the glanville and he would sign tomorrow(full well knowing he is signing anyway) and the 50th person got a singed butcher guernsey. they got the 50. posting pictures along the way of supporters.

twitter is an amazing thing i must say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was kept quiet vs melbourne

Yeah, Melbourne did a good job on him with Rivers and support... but this allowed Westhoff & Ebert to bob up as goal kickers.

Remove this Banner Ad

How good can Butcher be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back