How is the hot weather affecting you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Try working in the outdoors in this heat. No air conditioning, no shade, pretty un-bearable to be honest, but got to make money some how I guess.
Oh and you_idiot, it wasn't 39 degrees in Ballarat yesterday, although it was damn bloody hot.

Originally posted by Lethal
Try working in the outdoors in this heat. No air conditioning, no shade, pretty un-bearable to be honest, but got to make money some how I guess.
Oh and you_idiot, it wasn't 39 degrees in Ballarat yesterday [Tuesday], although it was damn bloody hot.

Just going by what I heard on the radio, and what had been posted on the sign above the Ballarat Real Estate building on Sturt Street. Yesterday was a bit of a relief, though, indeed.... but between now and next Monday, it's going to get gradually worse before it gets better, I've heard.

Lethal, I do have sympathy for you in your vocation-- my dad's been working in housing maintenance for years back home in the western United States, and that basically means that he is a jack-of-all-trades type. Inevitably, there are days where he'll have to work outdoors in a heatwave, whether in a garden or on a rooftop, and he'd much rather be inside doing the required chores there. Not exactly the most pleasant of experiences, he tells me even now...

Cheers,
William

I spent all my summers growing up in Northern NSW (Narrabri) were the temp was in the high 30's and 40's for long periods, so the heat doesn't effect me a great deal.
What is effecting me, is how my wife is handling the heat. Canberra hasn't been that hot this summer (37 being the hottest so far), but when ever it gets over 30 she strips down to nothing. The heat hasn't been effecting me, but her curves have... and I'm loving it.:D

I LOVE SUMMER:D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

How is the hot weather affecting you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back