MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon he's played his last game for us, will be off to a Melbourne club as he'll have a target on his back here. Very out of character and rightly described as a moment of madness.

Yeah possibly. He seemed shell-shocked, obviously remorseful, but if he thinks he might have played his last game for WCE then that would be a factor too. Who knows, he might decide that he now owes it to you to stay for unders (if he has not already committed elsewhere)

I think 5 weeks plus the added he must sign with us on a 5 year deal with a slightly less pay check. We will pay him $700-$800,000 a season.
Its only fair.

The thing that makes this so much more depressing is that he has never EVER done anything close to this before.

The guy has hardly ever even given away a free kick before.

Now he’s the most hated person in the AFL and going to be rubbed out for a hell of a long time. Our midfield was already shit enough as it was.

Nightmare material.

This does bring back memories of a young McGinnity getting a broken jaw by Maxwell, who amazingly got cleared, I wonder how much it may have affected his career.

Perhaps we can get Maxwells lawyers to defend Gaff.

Once again.....he was cleared!!! to this day I'm like WTF?!?!

The thing that makes this so much more depressing is that he has never EVER done anything close to this before.

The guy has hardly ever even given away a free kick before.

Now he’s the most hated person in the AFL and going to be rubbed out for a hell of a long time. Our midfield was already shit enough as it was.

Nightmare material.
My empathy goes out to Brayshaw first.

This has definitely ****ed the club though, especially if he leaves.

What a brain fade. If he didn't mean to hit him in the face, then it's still stupid. If he did, then surely they consider assault charges?

yeah if broken jaw is confirmed now it is going to be difficult to defend. Brayshaws injury plays a huge part in it. Gaff will be done for season now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This does bring back memories of a young McGinnity getting a broken jaw by Maxwell, who amazingly got cleared, I wonder how much it may have affected his career.

Perhaps we can get Maxwells lawyers to defend Gaff.

Once again.....he was cleared!!! to this day I'm like WTF?!?!
Like when Kennedy broke Sylvia's jaw?

Wow only just heard about this because I didn't see it at the ground. Assumed it was a just bump or something. Pretty awkward with his brother on our list.

Can't believe that people would actually believe that Eagles fans cheering Gaff later in the game would be an act of condoning his previous actions, but totally expected this to come.
I am literally the last person to ping the mods, but surely they need to clean this shit up.

The posters here didn't punch Brayshaw and I'm sure no one condones it.

Letting opportunistic ghouls come and vent is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

No. I would’ve preferred if he stayed on the ground and faced the music rather than hide. I’m not surprised tho.

He did stay on the ground and play out the whole match. He did face the music as the Dockers went after him for two quarters and Gaff didn't back down. The time he was on the bench was likely just a normal rotation - he's got good endurance but he's not that freakish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back