How many years of your life did you lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

I once did a life expectancy test and I'm meant to die when I'm 64.
Looks like I'll be dead when I'm about 24 now.

I was listening on the internet when it crashed while Mooney got the free in the 3rd. Didn't come back on until after the siren....My heart had already stopped 3 times I reckon.

Now have to find a way to get the big one on my laptop.

Go you good things!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ almighty, most of you blokes have got it easy.
Besides being a Cats man Im also a North Adelaide supporter and we were 50 pts down 2 weeks ago and got up to win and grab the double chance by 7 pts and then won the qualifying final last week by 7 pts after being down by 30 pts to the reigning premier in atrocious conditions.
My heart can't handle much more of this.

Damn that was bad! For the heart and head that is! I have to admit, I was guilty of giving up on them. A credit to the boys for being able to hold on. They were done for pace and were far from their best but still were able to pull it off.

Now you know how we felt in the St Kilda final in 2004. I bought the finals series DVDs of our three games but watching that one is still like going to the dentist.
Tell me, who of you will sit and watch the full replay?

With a minute remaining and there was that bounce in the cntre, I couldn't breathe. And then when Collingwood did that surge toward their 50 I had nightmarish visions of didak or medhurst or someone kicking a goal with 3 seconds remaining.

Now you know how we felt in the St Kilda final in 2004. I bought the finals series DVDs of our three games but watching that one is still like going to the dentist.
Just sitting through the replay now...recorded it so I could actually watch the game without the stress...

I was sitting in the MCC with a bunch of Coolingwood supporters... and as if that wasn't hard enough, I had lost my voice by quarter time while the half-arsed cats supporters around me were sitting meekly and clapping:( Then there was a Collingwood dick behind me who engage me in a solo battle of Collingwood, Geelong, Collingwood, Geelong, and I had no help and ran out of puff... I'm rambling like a twit who just lost half of his years in one fell swoop.

I pooed my pants and woke up my 2 year old daughter. I might also have a popped a blood vessel in my brain.

THATS GOLD:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I once did a life expectancy test and I'm meant to die when I'm 64.
Looks like I'll be dead when I'm about 24 now.

ALSO GOLD:thumbsu:

With a minute remaining and there was that bounce in the cntre, I couldn't breathe. And then when Collingwood did that surge toward their 50 I had nightmarish visions of didak or medhurst or someone kicking a goal with 3 seconds remaining.
lmao I know!!! I had one sentence going through my head. "Nick Davis, I see it but I don't believe it" :eek:

Thank god it didn't happen again.

West Coast and Sydney supporters must be all on their death beds if thats the case.

Well done Geelong on your win today, you have played great football all year and deserve to be where you are.

As much as I think it would be great if you guys won the Grand Final, I am far from convinced after watching tonights game. Collingwood really took it up to you and to be honest I think a team that is far and away "the team to beat" should have won more convincingly. I will still be crossing my fingers for you guys but with Port paying $4.25... those are great odds.

I seriously thought I was having a heart attack, then I looked at my mum and saw she was in a much worse state then me.

I will gladly watch the replay with no stress whatsoever!

Remove this Banner Ad

How many years of your life did you lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back