How must tricky Ricky Nixon be feeling?

Remove this Banner Ad

RECORDS!

Club Legend
May 30, 2006
Berwick
AFL Club
Richmond
Did anyone hear this goat on SEN earlier in the week. Told the morning glory boys that either Brissy or St. Kilda would be taking his boy Benny, also throwing in that any 'Johnny come lately clubs' were completely wasting their time.

Why does this fool continue to make a mockery of himself and his clients?

Did anyone hear this goat on SEN earlier in the week. Told the morning glory boys that either Brissy or St. Kilda would be taking his boy Benny, also throwing in that any 'Johnny come lately clubs' were completely wasting their time.

Because he is flog of the highest order, how anyone would want to be represented by this pidgeon is beyond me.

MMM, does the media circus have some blame in his devaluation as well.
Who would take him when they know the parasites will be hiding behind trees looking for a story.
If he is not taken in the draft the alchoholic jurnos might have to write about something else like football

The guy is a gutter worm. Deserves everything he gets.

The guy is a gutter worm. Deserves everything he gets.

gives agents a bad name, struts around waving away reporters as if he's the story and not the player he represents.
dont really dislike many people, but he's just about top 5 for mine. the way he treats interviews, if archer had've known he'd be given the arse from FC next year then he could've found a worse way to go out than rearranging nixons steelo pad head into a rubiks cube.
even that cyclops, peter jess and kouta's slimy old ex manager david allison had more integrity than nixon. craig kelly seems like mother teresa compared to him.

I don't think Ricky Nixon has done Ben Cousins any favours in the last few months. From where I've been sitting, he seems to have handled this matter extremely poorly.

I actually feel sorry for Cousns out of all of this, if he had another manager I am sure Brissy or Saints would have taken him. Nixon is a slimy arrogant piece of s***. He is getting what he deserves. 10 or 20% (or whatever managers get) of nothing from cousins.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the life of me i cannot think of any other person in the history of the world that is more universally disliked then this bloke....

I dont think he even enjoys his own company..

Truly a remarkable achievement by Rick.

did anyone hear it when king carey gave it ti him big time on triple M a fews years back. **** that was funny. carey totally reamed the shit out of him

did anyone hear it when king carey gave it ti him big time on triple M a fews years back. **** that was funny. carey totally reamed the shit out of him

Yeah I was just thinking about that too. I think it was pre-game that Ricky was on and said Wayne needed to get himself together, because he was out on another bender. I remember the Triple M guys being speechless, before realising their opportunity, and proceeding to give Nixon every opportunity to further defame his very own client.

At half-time Carey rang up and publicly severed ties with Nixon on-air. They devoted the entire half-time break to the Carey phone call. No stats, no half-time summary, just Wayne Carey biting back. It was really compelling listening and front page news the next morning.

Yeah I was just thinking about that too. I think it was pre-game that Ricky was on and said Wayne needed to get himself together, because he was out on another bender. I remember the Triple M guys being speechless, before realising their opportunity, and proceeding to give Nixon every opportunity to further defame his very own client.

At half-time Carey rang up and publicly severed ties with Nixon on-air. They devoted the entire half-time break to the Carey phone call. No stats, no half-time summary, just Wayne Carey biting back. It was really compelling listening and front page news the next morning.

Can someone post a link to some audio if they can find it...sounds like easy listening to me.

Hmmm....is it possible that being a self confessed substance abuser is actually better than being represented by Ricky Nixon?

Seems Ben has mad a habit of making poor decisions off the field and Ricky is just another one. Perhaps he's not as rehabilitated as the AFL hopes.

I too can't understand how so many people have let this man be their manager... If I was a footballer and I had this goon approaching me, I'd just hang up on him... Clown of the highest order...

Player agents, journos, real estate agents, used car salesmen, Mother Teresa - spot the odd one out.

The others don't do too well in respected occupations voting.

Couldn't of happened to a worse worm.

gives agents a bad name, struts around waving away reporters as if he's the story and not the player he represents.
dont really dislike many people, but he's just about top 5 for mine. the way he treats interviews, if archer had've known he'd be given the arse from FC next year then he could've found a worse way to go out than rearranging nixons steelo pad head into a rubiks cube.
even that cyclops, peter jess and kouta's slimy old ex manager david allison had more integrity than nixon. craig kelly seems like mother teresa compared to him.

Mother Teresa was actually one of the worst human beings in the history of humanity. The torment and pain that women was directly responsible for is astounding.

Remove this Banner Ad

How must tricky Ricky Nixon be feeling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back