How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

RIPPER_46 said:
As long as the GF is played at the MCG , We will win one before your lot, Unit.

In another post I likened your lot this year to a team dominating play and not being able to kick a score.

Our lot are the opposition that after being under severe pressure are going to race down the field and kick a goal.
Congratulations! :D

I cannot wait to see 'your lot' race anywhere and kick anything. :D

And the world waits....And waits....And waits.....And waits.....And waits....
And waits..... :D

UNIT said:
Theyll have to survive for 50 years first. Eventually the supporters as mentally challenged as they are, will jump off. Then the sponsors will jump off. Then the money will dry up. Then the Dockers will die.
Perhaps then Freo can have the footy club it deserves, and blokes like John Todd, Doig and co will be able to go to their graves with some pride intact.
Maybe Tasmania will accept them! :D

UNIT said:
Some fight. Besides do you need reminding who we were missing in that game? The real 'fight' was the last Derby and we all know the overwhelming physicality the Dockers brought out for that one dont we.
And they'll bring the same to the next ones in 2006! :D

And then they'll spit on their coach! :D

Great culture and great support! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
Dockers the 'Kings of England'

My god. Changing your whole website design in honour of a meaningless win in a junket match.

Truly pathetic.

why u reading it?

you going there and then starting a thread on it is pathetic

D/MoN said:
I saw a replay of that game just recently. Remind us all of what Worsfold, who was nearby, did on seeing Pyke on the ground and in pain.

Woosha confronted Ablett, and in terms of the contest took the points, and West Coast took the flag. Thats what happened.

The WCE vs Freo rivalry is like a poor man's Port vs Crows.
That said, I'd love to see UNIT's reaction if Freo actually beat WCE in the real season next year, or heaven forbid, a final.

kazz227 said:
Sookyville! :D

Yeah, that team that wears blue and gold is

Stamp out the rough stuff

STEVE BUTLER

West Coast coach John Worsfold lost his customary cool during the exhibition derby against Fremantle in London on Saturday, storming into the Dockers coaching box to complain about rough tactics.

The West Australian understands the incident happened in the third term of the match at The Oval when Worsfold, assistant coach Peter Sumich and Eagles match committee member Tim Gepp marched up to 60m to reach the Dockers coaching box.

It is believed Worsfold demanded that the Dockers settle their players after an especially bruising third term.

Worsfold didn't name the players he had a problem with, but it was later revealed that youngster Ryan Crowley's physical approach had upset Eagles coaches.

It is understood Worsfold was told that a message had already been sent to all the Dockers to steer clear of any rough stuff. When he was informed, he left the box.

While the game erupted into a series of melees in the third term, it was physical from the outset.

Eagle Chad Fletcher and Docker Steven Dodd clashed several times, though there were no reports and an AFL spokesman said yesterday there would be no investigation into any incidents from the match.

Relationships between the camps were tense after the game when Dockers filed past the Eagles bus.

It is understood West Coast's Andrew Embley and Crowley exchanged words.

But the coaching staff of both sides shared a drink at an official function several hours after the match.

Fremantle chief executive Cameron Schwab would not comment last night other than to say Dockers officials were surprised by the conduct.

It is understood AFL football operations manager Adrian Anderson was at the match, but he could not be contacted last night.

Several AFL exhibition matches have been far from tame, including the 1987 Battle of Britain bloodbath between North Melbourne and Carlton, which was marred by fights in the first and third quarters.

Five Carlton players and two from North copped a total of 11 match suspensions.

The stiffest penalty was a four-game ban for Kangaroo and now Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson, who sparked the violence.

In 2003, nearly 13,000 football fans at The Oval saw Collingwood forward Anthony Rocca poleaxe 211cm Fremantle ruckman Aaron Sandilands, who had to leave the ground on a stretcher.

There were several scuffles in the match as well as a pitch invasion by well-fuelled fans.

who's sooking now?.

docker_azza said:
Yeah, that team that wears blue and gold is

who's sooking now?.

Like i said we'll send out one of our rookie list kids with the express intention of ripping someones ACL apart. Then we will see how the Dockers like it.

what i dont get is why some stupid west coast fans will step in and defend UNIT. most wst coast fans i know are fine, knowledgable fans, and i dont have a problem with them. But UNIT comes on here and is a perpetual embarassment to himself and his team - Eagles fans, let him fight his own stupid battles, hes just talking smack and you look stupid for associating with him....

UNIT said:
Woosha confronted Ablett, and in terms of the contest took the points, and West Coast took the flag. Thats what happened.

Wrong again, Queenie.

'Wooser' saw what happened, saw his mate on the turf, didn't check to see if he was OK, walked straight passed Ablett, manned up on someone, the ball got thrown in, and play resumed.

Some WA footy hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back