How will these Hawks go in 05???

Remove this Banner Ad

.D9.

Debutant
Dec 1, 2004
Other Teams
Mighty Pies
I run a competition called the Super League which simulates AFL players redrafted into other sides, and a point system with the Champion Data system, and win loss with other competitors in the league.

Players I have from your side in my Super League are as follows;

Trent Croad and Danny Jacobs

If Danny Jacobs can look half interested for more than twenty seconds then he will be a great player. SPent most of 2004 in his own little dream just wandering around the ground without a care in the world.

Alastair Clarkson will need tp kick his arse into line, and he will turn it all around. Danny is very skilled, but he was a disgrace in his attitude last year.

Trent croad hasnt got many footy smarts, but was one of the few that KICKED THE BALL LONG, instead of stuffing around with it. PLays in the Hawthorn guernsey with such passion, that he always gives 100% and was in our best players (not that that was hard last year). With a bit of help down back with Jonny Hay, and perhaps someone other than Gavin Crocisca to guide him as a backman, he will give our best and fairest a shake this year.

HAHAHA

I cant believe it D9, you actually need some help mate...
well as one of your competitors i probs shouldnt but considering you are so desperate i will help you out...

Croad: Several games got more than 20 possies and took a few marks on average a game... As the game we play is measures on stats you cant take into account his "hurt" factor which i consider to be quite high as he kicks LONG!... Also take into account that the ball will be in Hawthorns back half ALOT next year which will inflate his and Jacobs's stats...

Jacobs: Absolute ********er of a bloke and had a awfull year (second half mainly). Expect a better year if he steers clear of injury and has a personality transplant.

Both are keepers. In fact i would be trying very hard to get any quality backman from any of these teams Hawks, Richmond, Adelaide and Collingwood as they are likely to see alot of the ball... For that reason i have players such as Hay, Bateman, Hodge, D.Jackson and Edwards all available to play in the back half...

chipsticks said:
HAHAHA

well as one of your competitors i probs shouldnt but considering you are so desperate i will help you out...

Croad: Several games got more than 20 possies and took a few marks on average a game... As the game we play is measures on stats you cant take into account his "hurt" factor which i consider to be quite high as he kicks LONG!... Also take into account that the ball will be in Hawthorns back half ALOT next year which will inflate his and Jacobs's stats...

Jacobs: Absolute ********er of a bloke and had a awfull year (second half mainly). Expect a better year if he steers clear of injury and has a personality transplant.

Both are keepers. In fact i would be trying very hard to get any quality backman from any of these teams Hawks, Richmond, Adelaide and Collingwood as they are likely to see alot of the ball... For that reason i have players such as Hay, Bateman, Hodge, D.Jackson and Edwards all available to play in the back half...

With my Pies, I can go to one location to talk about the boys, with my Super League side, you have to go to a few to chat about what you got, and get the low down on them. Knowing you side, could be the edge you need to have your teams name on the front page of the web next year :D

chipsticks said:
Dont worry D9, we both know my side will beat yours

I tried to stop all of this Dreaming when early last year I change it from Dream Team Competition to Super League competition, but you only new, you weren't to know ;)

chipsticks said:
HAHAHA

So you know Danny Jacobs do you...? If this is the case then i'd go as far as to say your a poor judge of character. Made an error of judgement last year and won't be the last bloke to do it bit all in all a fair bloke from what i know of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

How will these Hawks go in 05???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back