Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj is going to lose his fifth job because Melbourne's most liveable city tag is under pressure?

LOLSY.

All those other cities that Melbourne is competing with for that tag are also battling the same pandemic.
So it all cancels out.

The real issue is that the pandemic is exposing Melbourne's sordid underbelly of preggers Zoe from Ballarat collaborating with far-right extremists to organise protests.
Hate to be your brain.

Except it wasn’t guardian. And it was a post made by someone suggesting suicide was up... It was 1200 from March to August 8th. Which is roughly 2900 for the year. Which would be down from 2018 numbers of 3050ish.

sigh. Despite me posting numerous criticisms of dan

your partisan sh*t ruins threads. Makes sense why you’re continually threadbanned. As I said. Your go to is trolling people online, but yes, you two are such mental health advocates 🙄
You are aware of the rise of mental health in this time yeah? I know someone who works in the field and it's through the roof...
and how many relationships have been shattered in these lockdowns yeah you live in Vic right?

Seems like you are the one trolling here. Look around you mate and open your eyes have a listen to what people are going through how many breakups this has caused including suicide. The fact you need proof of this,proves you know nothing on what you pretend to know.

Last edited:
You are aware of the rise of mental health rise in this time yeah and how many relationships have been shattered in these times yeah you live in Vic right?

Seems like you are the one trolling here. Look around you mate and open your eyes have a listen to what people are going through how many breakups this has caused including suicide. The fact you need proof of this proves you know nothing.
Jesus Christ. You’ve got someone suggesting lockdowns shouldn’t happen because
A) Covid really only kills over 60
B) more will die from lockdown

if you’re going to suggest that we open up, and let Covid kill whoever it will, then you’d better be sure you actually have something to support your claim that Covid is the lesser killer of the two.

I’d ****ing hope We don’t base medical decisions on “**** evidence. This bloke suggested it. Look no further than that!”

if asking for evidence of his claims is “trolling” then I’d hate to see what you consider the rest of bigfooty.

Jesus Christ. You’ve got someone suggesting lockdowns shouldn’t happen because
A) Covid really only kills over 60
B) more will die from lockdown

if you’re going to suggest that we open up, and let Covid kill whoever it will, then you’d better be sure you actually have something to support your claim that Covid is the lesser killer of the two.

I’d ******* hope We don’t base medical decisions on “fu** evidence. This bloke suggested it. Look no further than that!”

if asking for evidence of his claims is “trolling” then I’d hate to see what you consider the rest of bigfooty.
Read my post again mate and think about it abit.

Do you live in Victoria?

Read my post again mate and think about it abit.

Do you live in Victoria?
Ninja edit from you.

yes.

I’m asking for evidence that Covid would have killed less than suicide/Dv/other mental health concerns will, as has been suggested

so far three people that it’s not appropriate to ask for that, and I should just KNOW that’s the case. It’s a weird tactic, although transparent

Ninja edit from you.

yes.

I’m asking for evidence that Covid would have killed less than suicide/Dv/other mental health concerns will, as has been suggested

so far three people that it’s not appropriate to ask for that, and I should just KNOW that’s the case. It’s a weird tactic, although transparent
Hitler in 1933: "Provide stats to prove that my admin will create harm or shut your mouth! You're just too lazy to walk to the oval".

Ninja edit from you.

yes.

Ffs I'll say it again look around you and ask how your family and friends and neighbors are doing.

You would know how bad things are and how hard people are doing it and how many relationships have been broken. People losing there business stuck at home fighting,arguing with each other and then think about how people's mental health is doing it's sky rocketed of the charts mate.

Do you think the government is going to tell you how many people have jumped or are suffering more so than before Covid. It's phenomenally high it's not even funny. Ask anyone who works as a Psyciatrist and then you'll have an idea on how bad things are due to the situation we are all in.

Oh god. I’m now hitler because I asked for stats.

“We care so much about mental health. We spend our days insulting people and trolling forums”

I’m out. This is pathetic.
Ffs I'll say it again look around you and ask how your family and friends and neighbors are doing.

You would know how bad things are and how hard people are doing it and how many relationships have been broken. People losing there business stuck at home fighting,arguing with each other and then think about how people's mental health is doing it's sky rocketed of the charts mate.

Do you think the government is going to tell you how many people have jumped or are suffering more so than before Covid. It's phenomenally high it's not even funny.
So you want to Open up, and let the Covid deaths roll, because the government is hiding all these deaths from us, and really it’s much worse than Covid ever could be? Wow.

Oh god. I’m now hitler because I asked for stats.

“We care so much about mental health. We spend our days insulting people and trolling forums”

I’m out. This is pathetic.

So you want to Open up, and let the Covid deaths roll, because the government is hiding all these deaths from us, and really it’s much worse than Covid ever could be? Wow.
Who said anything about opening up?

Don't worry dude your wasting my time.

This article may help with how mental health is going during stage 4, just because stats aren't around doesn't mean this isn't having a huge hit on people mentally.

I’m not suggesting it’s not having an impact just for anyone else reading. My record on this hasn’t changed. I’ve always agreed with that

I’m just suggesting that if someone’s going to complain that we are sacrificing the majority to save a minority of people, they’d want to have something to support that.

Yes, there's something deeply wrong with a society where people want to make sacrifices to help and save one another

Yeah sure as if Dan and all the public servants are making much of a sacrifice.

No they are throwing the private sector under a bus whilst enjoying a holiday on full pay.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just suggesting that if someone’s going to complain that we are sacrificing the majority to save a minority of people, they’d want to have something to support that.

There have been numerous studies to show that lockdowns dont save lives and also some that show they will actually cost lives.

Have been posted over and over yet the usual luddites ignore them.

One wonders how a curfew and police being able to enter your house without a warrant is going to save the lives of someone in a care home. They arent. Its absurd. Ditto saving peoples lives who are in hospital for another reason and catch covid there. Those two circumstances generally account for the majority of deaths.

Still why worry about facts and evidene when you can have blind obedience to Dan.

#murdochsfault

I’m not suggesting it’s not having an impact just for anyone else reading. My record on this hasn’t changed. I’ve always agreed with that

Most people don't like to admit they are struggling,people are often to proud to admit it ,i'd be only guessing but i'd say the No is a lot higher than what we will ever know.

Again, you don’t need to drive to exercise. You being unable to think of other forms of exercise doesn’t make them idiotic.
just like the intimate partner rules, there was an online tantrum so they amended them.

to suggest that because they changed it, you’re not a sook is just false. You’re whinging about either a) having to walk somewhere or b) having to not go to the oval to kick the footy.

See this is a problem for me the bold, i have a rooted knee, riddled with arthritis and can only walk on soft surfaces for exercise, golf is my form of exercise as a rule due to grass surface, i have bone on bone on my knee and the only thing that can help is a knee replacement and was starting the process to look into surgery before Covid hit, who knows when i will be able to get this done, the nearest oval that suits my needs with a soft surface underfoot is with in driving distance of the 5 km limit, so i drive there as this the best option for me, even more so i know that i cannot use the local hydro therapy pool. I have been doing this during stage 4, i didn't even realise i could be pinged for something that was actually a benefit for me.

The stupid not driving to exercise rule shows how crazy most of their rules are.

No fishing! Farmers having to wear a mask on a tractor in a paddock miles from anyone.

Never ceased to be amazed at the utter stupidity of public servants and gullibility of politicians. To think a majority support such idiocy. Staggering stuff.

#followthescience

So tell us then, how many people died from covid because they caught it fishing/hunting/shooting/driving in a car more than five kms from their home/ exercising after dark, entering a library / book shop etc etc?

We know the answer. Its basically NIL

Outside care home circa 10/20% of those with the virus are responsible for spreading it and we know in what situations its most likely ie where there is speaking over loud noise, singing etc.

To suggest a hard lockdown is required isnt just ANTI SCIENCE its a totally unacceptable attack on basic freedoms.

To think its left to the likes of Alan Jones to point out the bleeding obvious to the anti science brigade.

The SBS clearly doesnt play an important role in society.

Tens of thousands of Australians with foreign backgrounds disagree with the profound ignorance of this statement.

How about you take off that Australian flag draped around your shoulders and get yourself educated?

Tens of thousands of Australians with foreign backgrounds disagree with the profound ignorance of this statement.

How about you take off that Australian flag draped around your shoulders and get yourself educated?
Much more likely to be just the top corner of our flag on his shoulders

It’s funny watching them try and turn everything in Andrews favour

It seems they want to give all the credit for the HQ idea to Andrews, claim he is the genius who saved Australia but he is not to blame for the fact his state was the only one in the entire country who failed to do it right
It's funny watching you accusing others of cheerleading whilst forgetting to take your pompoms off.

Last edited:
Yeah sure as if Dan and all the public servants are making much of a sacrifice.

No they are throwing the private sector under a bus whilst enjoying a holiday on full pay.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

A holiday on full pay? You really are a disgrace of a “human being.”

Like them or loathe them, people like Andrews and Sutton would have been working 120 hour weeks since March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back