Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really politics related but a fair jump in our covid numbers today approaching 3000. I wonder if its the results of Xmas or the run in with shopping/parties and social catchups etc.....or are we seeing the start of Omicron down here? Probably all of them.

Probably all of the above plus people testing to travel. Good thing is, hospitalisations still steady and ICU has dropped and is the lowest since December 11th :)

They're still getting a story together. Give them time.
The government is already peddling the line that the report is “misinformation”

It is one massive lie after another with the Andrews government

If it is indeed misinformation, why were the proceedings kept hidden? Wouldn’t it be great for the public to know that they were fighting against third parties to keep our details confidential lol? What am I missing here?

They haven't handed over any QR code data. The court case was related to workcover trying to access it. Vic Health fought them and won.

i mean its not like the Hun has ever made a mistake or flirted with misinformation

they've never targeted Andrews or done anything to make the pandemic worse and they'd definitely never act differently if it was a libs government would they

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting to see who he will blame (female ministers and public servants must be getting nervous since women are his preferred scapegoats) after rehearsing his I had no idea speech.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has track record in bringing recalcitrant ministers back into the fold and then sacking them. So welcome back Jenny Mikakos

PRGuy is basically the opposite of Herald Sun, but whatever. I only post his tweets to counter balance the HS crap.

It's good for engagement lol.
i mean he acts like a news outlet but he's definitely a PR guy

wouldnt call either balance but also wouldnt call them equal

random guy on twitter is not large media outlet and their reach isn't the same either

i mean its not like the Hun has ever made a mistake or flirted with misinformation

they've never targeted Andrews or done anything to make the pandemic worse and they'd definitely never act differently if it was a libs government would they

It’s not like the Andrews government hasn’t deceived Victorians before either. In fact they must go down as THE most deceitful state Government Victoria has had, and the facts bear this out

The fall guy will be Jeroen Weimar

“The Herald Sun can also reveal that Covid commander Jeroen Weimar launched a legal bid to have the court case kept secret for five years to stop the damaging revelation being made public.”

I can already hear Dan’s spin - “Let me be clear. The government had no knowledge of Mr Weimar’s actions “

The fall guy will be Jeroen Weimar

“The Herald Sun can also reveal that Covid commander Jeroen Weimar launched a legal bid to have the court case kept secret for five years to stop the damaging revelation being made public.”

Very misleading article. Yet you keep lapping up that crap.

Very misleading article. Yet you keep lapping up that crap.
Tell us how it is misleading.

It’s so rare for those who don’t like the Andrews government to be given ammunition to play with. Give us some slack😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back