Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unless Dan is going to go against the health advice, do you need to update anyway? You don’t lose your vaccination status if you don’t get a booster.
Do you really think we won't have mandates on 3rd shots?

it's already started in some states

is it me or has the steam come out of yesterdays herald scum revelations?
Just you.

Actually, nobody is shocked anymore at the brazen lies, spin and secrecy of the Andrews government. That’s probably why the story hasn’t shocked.

Do you really think we won't have mandates on 3rd shots?

it's already started in some states

Of course there is a chance Dan goes against the health advice and mandates it, but hopefully common sense prevails. Because once he mandates the third shot then he’ll mandate the 4th booster for winter then the 5th will be needed to be allowed to vote…

Of course there is a chance Dan goes against the health advice and mandates it, but hopefully common sense prevails. Because once he mandates the third shot then he’ll mandate the 4th booster for winter then the 5th will be needed to be allowed to vote…
so which health advice would he be going against specifically

The one that the CMO said 2 shots is fully vaxxed and you don’t need a booster to be considered vaccinated.
This CMO?

So, this is a very strong message as to why we need that booster shot, that third dose does appear to increase that protection against being infected with Omicron, and transmitting to others, and also to strengthen your protection against severe disease. So far, we don't actually have a lot of information about severity of Omicron. Even though it does appear that the vaccine continues to protect you against severe disease certainly that booster when you become eligible is really important. A big message today, if you are due for a booster, make that appointment, get that jab, there is plenty available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only a 'recommendation' you say ...... these qualifiers in the above quote seem fairly unequivocal to me ...... '..... this is a very strong message as to why we need a booster' - '..... certainly that booster when you become eligible is really important' - not to be outdone 'A big message today, if you are due for a booster, make that appointment, get that jab'

pretty strong recommendations i would have thought

Recommended, now can you show me the quote where he says if you don’t get a booster you’ll no longer be considered vaccinated?
Can you show me where his medical advice is against boosters as you claimed?

There seems to be emerging reports that the omicron variant provides some immunity against delta. If that’s the case, will this assist at all also?
I haven’t seen those reports but have seen delta doesn’t protect vs omicron infection or severity

Well unless Dan is going to go against the health advice, do you need to update anyway? You don’t lose your vaccination status if you don’t get a booster.
There were rumours that it would show up on the certificate (vaguely recall Dan hinting at it during the most recent lockdown)

Edit needs.com article Oct 25 (matches my recall of the press conference too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back