Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
chemist should have them. Pretty sure some coles are selling them too.
Many have sold out.
It’s not clear benefit of testing before travel to other covid rife areas.
Testing before TAS/ WA still makes sense

Many have sold out.
It’s not clear benefit of testing before travel to other covid rife areas.
Testing before TAS/ WA still makes sense

There should be no testing requirements to nsw/sa/qld, you are absolutely correct. Watch and see how much this will free up testing.

There should be no testing requirements to nsw/sa/qld, you are absolutely correct. Watch and see how much this will free up testing.

not that much - its the post arrival tests that are being removed (not the pre departure ones)

Qld announced removal of pre travel pcr (accepting RAT) of course no one can get RAT…

I thought it was only for the arrival ones (TBH it hard to keep up with the daily changes right now)

Just because you don't care about your right to privacy, doesn't mean others agree with your stance.

Do you Dan fans hold him to account for anything? I'm pretty sure you guys would take a different stance if it was Scomo.

Probably more than you realise.

First of all you need to look at the ultimate in accountability - whether the promises made in an election campaign are kept. On that score, Andrews is that far in front.

Level crossing removals - over-delivering. Going so well that even more are being done than was initially promised. The naysayers would say what about cost? Irrelevant.

Security industry reform - all 21 recommendations will be done in the next 3 years. Delivered.

Do the anti-Dan brigade ever look at any positives?

First of all you need to look at the ultimate in accountability - whether the promises made in an election campaign are kept. On that score, Andrews is that far in front.

Level crossing removals - over-delivering. Going so well that even more are being done than was initially promised. The naysayers would say what about cost? Irrelevant.

Security industry reform - all 21 recommendations will be done in the next 3 years. Delivered.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it - if you like the guy and are happy with his work, praise him all you like. Doesn’t mean others have to.

Those that are off him, won’t be jumping back on. As long as they are consistent and fair across all premiers/government members, hate away.

Last edited:
It’s one lie, scandal, calamity, cover-up, dodgy deal, suppression order, over budget/time project, white-wash after the other with this totally incompetent and corrupt government. Of course the public service wage bill has exploded in recent years. All those spin doctors and social media advisors/manipulators working 24-7 feeding us the Andrews government’s ‘version of the truth’. Eventually his luck will run out and it will be one screw up too many. You can only bullshit your way out of ’problems’ for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s one lie, scandal, calamity, cover-up, dodgy deal, suppression order, over budget/time project, white-wash after the other with this totally incompetent and corrupt government. Of course the public service wage bill has exploded in recent years. All those spin doctors and social media advisors/manipulators working 24-7 feeding us the Andrews government’s ‘version of the truth’. Eventually his luck will run out and it will be one screw up too many. You can only bullshit your way out of ’problems’ for so long.

And yet they’re still better than the alternative. It’s the lesser of 2 evils, at least Dan doesn’t have to ask his wife to see whether rape is bad.

Got a link for that?

AnteoTech officially launches 15-minute rapid COVID-19 test - Australian Manufacturing

says they received funding from state government (does not say presence or absence of federal funding)

however their test (Eugeni) doesn't appear on list of TGA approved rapid tests for home use

COVID-19 rapid antigen self-tests that are approved in Australia | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

doesn't appear on website either when I search (to see if it is for health professional use only) - which means I can only conclude it is not TGA approved.

Not many positives in people dying.
Thats why WorkSafe needs to keep on trying to get to the bottom of hotel quarantine failures, its their bloody job.

As for Dan, he was elected last time on the back of doing things. Swinging voters gave him their votes. Thats the political reality & the same swinging voters will elect the next Government.
The committed/rusted on, will continue to whistle their own merry tune.

Talking to my family & friends, Feb 5 has a lot going for it - 5 weeks !

My parents are hopeful it happens, it will allow them to finally get to Melbourne late Feb, it will be their 3rd attempt at coming over, since this all began. I'm still 50/50 myself on it happening, his health system is terrible without Covid, he won't want covid clogging up an already poor health system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back