Big Blow Hard

That's a horrible idea, what time?
Oct 7, 2007
Shit Creek
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Fighting Lagers, SF Giants
I nearly spat my morning cofee on the Sunday Herald Sun when I read this little piece of opinion in the Summer Sizzler footy review spread this morning.

"Career at Crossroads: Tayte Pears has alot to prove this year. He is behind the eight ball with injury and needs a good season to stay on the list"

News to me. I would have thougt runner up in the NAB Rising star, then last year being on arguably All-Australian pace early before injury would have his spot on the list pretty secure at the moment.
I agree he is behind the eightball as far as his preseason goes, but to whichever of Glenn McFarlane, Jay Clarke or Tony Shhehen contributed that gem. Credibility Shot!!

Re: Pears career at x-road. (HUN)

Apparently on twitter (I don't follow that ghey rubbish, someone on the main board relayed the following info) Jay Clark distanced himself from the article by saying Pears was one of the most promising young key position players in the game.

Little tip BBH, don't read the HUN.

Apparently on twitter (I don't follow that ghey rubbish, someone on the main board relayed the following info) Jay Clark distanced himself from the article by saying Pears was one of the most promising young key position players in the game.

i'm a twitterer jay clark replied to my post ridiculing him, dobbed "two phones" tony sheehan in for writing that garbage, Mark Robinson is on there now laughing at it. Not only is it poor journalism it is blatant stupidity

i'm a twitterer jay clark replied to my post ridiculing him, dobbed "two phones" tony sheehan in for writing that garbage, Mark Robinson is on there now laughing at it. Not only is it poor journalism it is blatant stupidity

Thanks mate and apologies about the twitter insult... :eek::D:thumbsu:

What should I read then. As far as I can see every newspaper has writers that are full of shit. I prefer the HUN for the rest of it's content as well.

One of the most stupidest piece of journalism I have ever read. Whoever wrote it obviously has no idea about football whatsoever. Just about as silly as Hilditch saying his selectors had a great ashes series.

One of the most stupidest piece of journalism I have ever read. Whoever wrote it obviously has no idea about football whatsoever. Just about as silly as Hilditch saying his selectors had a great ashes series.

No, this is more stupid than even Hilditch. ****wit should resign immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most lazy pieces of trash journalism i've ever had the displeasure of reading. Got a number of laughs even out of opposition supporters this morning.

These 3 have just completely discredited themselves.

I would think that with this sort of reporting. All 3 of their careers would be at the crossroads.

Welsh, McVeigh, Slattery, NLM...... and they come up with a 20 year old proven gun tall back... Mind blowing.

I wrote a very abusive comment on the Hun page...didn't get posted on the site..think i've been banned.

I demand an apology in the paper tomorrow for making us read that nonsense.

quiet funny, I was reading the page making my way down to Essendons piece and spiled my coffee all over the paper. Well not worth reading anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

HUN's Latest Laugh of the Day: "Pears' Career at the Crossroads"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back