Status
Not open for further replies.

Boonanza

Debutant
Suspended
Dec 16, 2005
Other Teams
Footscray
You have a good coach, you have some good young players like Deledio.

All tho im not to sure about your young KPPs, and with Wallace i dont think he will go over the top on talls early in the draft.

Nathan Brown is a freak, and i still wish we had him.

But did you blokes feel that bad about taking Brown that you took Bowden of our hands?

Monty will do a lot more then Bowden and i do not see why you would waste a spot on the list for a hack.

MMmmm.....the reason for this thread is?
i checked it out so may as well comment on it...........Tigers are top 4 in 2006 if Brown stays on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodz said:
I post on the Sydney board more than you do you reject from the Mardi Gras

16134.jpg

thebigboy said:
Lets not go to far here:D
Tigers were full steam ahead before Brown broke his leg. They were heading for top 6 finish and then fell apart. That is why i put the Brown disclaimer in!!
BTW, i always hope the Tigers have a good season and go close, as long as they don't win the premiership. There is nothing quite like a passionate Tiger supporter when the team is on a roll. Especially when everyone else knows that they will crash and burn sooner or later:D . Makes the season that much more enjoyable!!!

Beckers said:
Tigers were full steam ahead before Brown broke his leg. They were heading for top 6 finish and then fell apart. That is why i put the Brown disclaimer in!!
BTW, i always hope the Tigers have a good season and go close, as long as they don't win the premiership. There is nothing quite like a passionate Tiger supporter when the team is on a roll. Especially when everyone else knows that they will crash and burn sooner or later:D . Makes the season that much more enjoyable!!!
Tigers falling apart is an annual event, dont need a broken leg as the catalyst

Wallace knows his stuff. I think that the bloke is a tozza, but he has one of the best football brains around. A true motivator. I recommend that Tiges fans watch 'The year of the dog if they have doubts' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back