If you had to die for anyone on bigfooty who'd it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Blues_Brat

One things for sure, if combined IQ wins, then 2 Sturt supporters would pummel 10000 Port supporters :D

hahahahah 0 sturt supporters would beat 10,000 port supporters!

Which brings to the question of why does Macca follow Port?? He's got intelligence!

Originally posted by Blues_Brat

One things for sure, if combined IQ wins, then 2 Sturt supporters would pummel 10000 Port supporters :D

Only to happy to compare IQ's sunshine

Sorry as much as I really care about a lot of the people on this site, the only people I would die for are my kids first & second my dog, OK I know people will say dogs aren't people & don't count, I know my dog would die for me, so I should return the favour.

Originally posted by Blues_Girl

hahahahah 0 sturt supporters would beat 10,000 port supporters!

Which brings to the question of why does Macca follow Port?? He's got intelligence!

I have intelligence?? Could of fooled me! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Grendel
After due consideration, im sorry to say that your all dead. :eek:

But Grendel...after that hug and all...:confused:

Anyway, I think Grendel, cos he has the best bald scalp...DCFC, cos he has given me lots of oppurtunity, and Elt...cos he is just a top bloke!

On the other hand, Topdon, and PP can go to hell...:p

Originally posted by The Hitman

But Grendel...after that hug and all...:confused:

Anyway, I think Grendel, cos he has the best bald scalp...DCFC, cos he has given me lots of oppurtunity, and Elt...cos he is just a top bloke!

On the other hand, Topdon, and PP can go to hell...:p

THANKS - thanks a lot.

Hitman, Grendel - that's is - relationship over boys. :mad:

Ok - looking for replacements - Stucey? elt? Rico? anyone?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm sorry Sly, but I didn't think you would want me to doe for you...but after that cyber hug you gave me last night...I suppose I better end my 16 year old life in favour of a 20-something year old accountant who sleeps with quarter pounders, because you have so much ahead of you!;)

But geez...you sure give good cyber hugs...lol

The Hitman

Geez I dunno Sly, Chris is a pretty big bloke, wouldn't want to step on any toes ;) But does this mean you're not going to see the comic collection?

BTW, DCFC would have to be the only person who can develop minions under the guise of giving people "opportunities".

Well...Heebs did kinda kill tarant Sly...:rolleyes:

But Sly, you must realize I am the man! You could relax on a deck chair next to the pool in our Brighton mansion while I earn our dosh...just think of the possibilities!

Hell, I'll even buy you a comic collection;)

And on DCFC, where would I be without popping up on Hawk Headquarters...i would be nothing, even though I kinda am nothing at the moment, but I'm working on that! :D

Originally posted by The Hitman

Followed up by
You could relax on a deck chair next to the pool in our Brighton mansion while I earn our dosh...just think of the possibilities!

A potential Herald Sun journalist if ever I saw one ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had to die for anyone on bigfooty who'd it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back