IMS & jmoo's Werewolf Spectacular - Everyone has a role!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Night Results

Well, what a tricky little night phase, I only tripped up once.

Tarkyn_24 (Cleaner) - Killed by Wolves and Serial Killer
Pie 4 Life (Beta Wolf) - Killed by Mafia
Strigoi (Seer) - Killed by JOAT

It sucks that we lost our Seer, but thanks wolves, that Cleaner was annoying!

We’ve got 1 x SK, Alpha, Cub/Other wolf role, and 2 Mafia left right? 11 players, 5 neutral/bad roles yeah?

Tarks was a naughty boy. Always nice when evil takes out the dirty laundry.

Vale Strig. This was an unusual game where everyone has a role, I hope you will play again where we have good, evil and neutral roles and then a swathe of villagers. :)

I remember Strig voting for Mister M but was that because she got something useful or because she was following others?

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
Yeah

Barrybran!

It sucks that we lost our Seer, but thanks wolves, that Cleaner was annoying!

We’ve got 1 x SK, Alpha, Cub/Other wolf role, and 2 Mafia left right? 11 players, 5 neutral/bad roles yeah?
We don't know what eth's role was. But could hedge a bet it was a good one.

Thanks evil for taking care of the unclean Tarks for us
Vale Strigs

Anyway CursingFijian thanks jmoo wan Itsmyshow who is known evil as per thewizardmelon

There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
Make my wish come true
Yeah

Barrybran!
Oh no lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A self intimidation trying to get us to doubt wiz ?
Given he was on the money about Hl who flipped GF I am not buying it
Yep I don't buy it at all either. Definitely a ploy to try and put doubt in our minds about CF. As per melon's assessment CF will be a small fry.
Is our JOAT paying attention? I'm surprised they went Strig instead of CF :/

Thanks evil for taking care of the unclean Tarks for us
Vale Strigs

Anyway CursingFijian thanks jmoo wan Itsmyshow who is known evil as per thewizardmelon

I get this but is this the way we should go today? I am keen we roll the Alpha Wolf or the Serial Killer.

You can look after yourself tonight.

Yep I don't buy it at all either. Definitely a ploy to try and put doubt in our minds about CF. As per melon's assessment CF will be a small fry.
Is our JOAT paying attention? I'm surprised they went Strig instead of CF :/
My take on his posts is that CF is the intimidator, wiz was the apprentice (so the new apprentice and ex naughty boy is no the new GF)

Yeah . I have my own theory around that but I’ll say no more for now. And in fairness to the JOAT wiz and I mistakenly thought she was evil too .

A self intimidation trying to get us to doubt wiz ?
Given he was on the money about Hl who flipped GF I am not buying it

There is just one thing I need (and I)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day
Make my wish come true
You, baby

Barrybran!

My take on his posts is that CF is the intimidator, wiz was the apprentice (so the new apprentice and ex naughty boy is no the new GF)

Yeah . I have my own theory around that but I’ll say no more for now. And in fairness to the JOAT wiz and I mistakenly thought she was evil too .
I will admit, I did wonder about her also.

I wonder if the cleaner's action still went through or if their target died? Wouldn't put it past Tarks to try and clean up Pie lol. Chipmunk is also quiet.

I will admit, I did wonder about her also.

I wonder if the cleaner's action still went through or if their target died? Wouldn't put it past Tarks to try and clean up Pie lol. Chipmunk is also quiet.

Im at a trivia night where I just identified Mike Posner to the amazement of my team. Buzzing.

I get this but is this the way we should go today? I am keen we roll the Alpha Wolf or the Serial Killer.

You can look after yourself tonight.
I’m ok with having a punt but we do need to talk through some candidates because killing a villager would be disastrous

GF is someone who switched themselves with Wiz and hit Tarks , and opted to encourage CF to self intimidate to vote for Baz
Something about that screams Chip

Alpha is someone who hit p4l

SK hit fridge and then Tarks

por_please_ya based on yesterday‘s writeup we can be confident that Tarks’ clean action did not go through

I love that song
I am pretty sure I have nominated it before!

They’re counting results now, fingers crossed we do well.

Got a few answers - also identified Coolio, Destiny’s Child, Radiohead and Mariah Carey #integrity.

Im at a trivia night where I just identified Mike Posner to the amazement of my team. Buzzing.
Behind your makeup, nobody knows who you even are, who do you think that you are??

Remove this Banner Ad

IMS & jmoo's Werewolf Spectacular - Everyone has a role!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back