Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

But I did answer twice in this thread today.
And have posted evidence of this in the last 10m

Glad that’s cleared up. To be fair with the Elton comment I took that to go either way.

Maybe so. But as a teammate of MBRs over in the SFA, I know she’d never intentionally breal a rule or try and do something underhanded.
I know that too. It's just a misunderstanding.

Anyway, back to lynching thevillagermelon

Oh wait in still on dogs right? Sorry Majestic we can’t all be village. Numbers don’t add up. MC Bad Genius

BFew can just shoot me overnight if they aren’t convinced. That will solve that issue.

Obviously there’s established PMs. Just play it safe and don’t start a fresh PM. Pretty simple, straightforward shit.
And not in the last hour before lynch deadline in a game like todays has been.

Anyway, back to lynching thevillagermelon

Oh wait in still on dogs right? Sorry Majestic we can’t all be village. Numbers don’t add up. MC Bad Genius

BFew can just shoot me overnight if they aren’t convinced. That will solve that issue.
While I think maj is a better shout than you, the presence of a role blocker makes shooting unreliable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I think maj is a better shout than you, the presence of a role blocker makes shooting unreliable.
I'm nothing special. So I am a wasted vote.

I'm pretty confident that Wizzy isn't on the level.

Leaving my vote on wiz. Fired up a bit when a few votes went their way. Like I said worst case we only lose a villager, best case we get big evil.

Amulet to one of the known good tonight.

Dogs can Seer me or MM to sort out this out and have clarity tomorrow.

Who should the vig target?

Obviously there’s established PMs. Just play it safe and don’t start a fresh PM. Pretty simple, straightforward shit.
Mm. People always assume I'm male on Sweet. I didn't want to have been doing that with Bfew. I'd thought all this time they were male. Didn't realise they didn't want to answer. That's fine. My intention was simply to ask.
But yeah...
You just never know with people and now I have my learnings from this don't I.😂

I know most I play with here have a pretty good grasp on character as I do with them. It's what makes this mostly enjoyable.

Leaving my vote on wiz. Fired up a bit when a few votes went their way. Like I said worst case we only lose a villager, best case we get big evil.

Amulet to one of the known good tonight.

Dogs can Seer me or MM to sort out this out and have clarity tomorrow.

Who should the vig target?

I am OK with that myself as well.

Won't work if you are passed the amulet, or are night immune evil/neutral.

None of the above are true. I haven’t sniffed the amulet and am most certainly not night immune. I am alwahs happy to fall on my sword as a villager, but in a small numbers game we’ve got less wriggle room that’s all.
Still happy to be lynched if that’s what’s required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back