India vs England test series

Remove this Banner Ad

guys i ment in a positive frame of mind, its so exiting now there are almost four teams that look capable of beating Aus it was never like this before although SL is a supect in neutral conditions, but none the less it would be awesome if there was to be a grand test round robin with 5 teams

Would it be logical to have a test championship? Australia, SA, India, England top 4 teams head to head at home and away?. Or is that too much logistically etc?

a test championship or world cup type thing would be awesome. would put a lot more interest in the games as well i reckon.

it'd be hard to organise though.

if it has to be home and away with all four then it has to be clubed with the present tours program, cause there simply is no window for such a mammoth event. But it perhaps could be done as a round robin with 2 meetings but would be a incredibally long and almost herculean on the competitors and only these four with their bench strengths would ever be able to compete in it, cause there would be injuries galore,guess it would never happen we might aswell stop wasting our time. But if it does happen it would be plane glorious.

Yeah it would be glorious the top 4 teams going at each other, it would have to be 2 or three matches at home and 2 or 3 away. Would be almost impossible to organize something like that.

Word on the street is that England may or may not be making major changes, depending on which side of the bed KP falls out of, whether the first smartie he gets out of the tube is blue or... well... you get the idea.

Strauss, Cook, Shah, Pietersen, Collingwood, Prior, Flintoff, Broad, Swann, Harmison, Khan.

Maybe.

It'll be a draw unless one of the teams falls apart. The mist means we'll lose overs every day.

Bell and Anderson now on the chopping block in both forms?

It's been too long for decisions like these to be made.

KP swinging the changes and I like the way he's going about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game I must admit sometimes it good to watch the batsmen struggle and they have to graft runs. That is what test cricket is all about.

You can't write off a great, Dravid looks like he's starting to find his form. Dravid is a key to the Indian batting line up, as most of the batsmen are stroke players. Hope he goes on and gets a 100.

England haven't bowled that badly, but I think they dithered a bit after lunch. Feeding Gambhir some wide balls in an effort to get him to cut loosely wasn't the way to go. England did tighten things up, but it may have been too late.

Would help if Daryll Harper hadn't forgotten the LBW law as well.

Long term prognosis can't be good for England with the ball gripping and finding a little bit of bite on day one.

Remove this Banner Ad

India vs England test series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back