India vs England test series

Remove this Banner Ad

Broad seems to have forgotten that you're supposed to make the batsman play.

Why he tries to come up with all these plans when he's perfectly capable of bowling a good line just short of a length outside off stump I'll never know.

Sigh.

That's one of the most disciplined bowling performances I've seen from England for a while... and yet they have nothing to show for it.

Dats liiiifffeee tum te tum.. etc

can you consider 65 off 205 balls a return to form?

Well, when you've been playing as badly as Dravid has recently...

India will rack up something between 500 and 600.

England will collapse to spin for about 200, follow on, and draw the match with a painfully slow 250/6.

There will be much fog and many delays.

There is a patch of bare at spinners length in the pitch the indians are plotting a 4th day havoc, remember the last time mishra and harby got some a few AUS wickets around same time..i think we are looking at a day and half more of grind.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like a typical india snorefest game.

make 700...england make 400, game over with a draw and india keep their 1-0 lead.

That's what everyone said during the Aussie series... then blokes like Sharma, Khan, Mishra and Harbhajan tore us a new one.

India have it in the bag. LtD's attempt to sledge England over the importance of winning the toss may have failed last week, but this pitch isn't going to flatten out. India's seamers will knock a few over when England start to chase the game and then the spinners will mop up. It only remains to be seen if the mist keeps things to a draw.

England needed a bit of luck if they were going to be a team as good as India on this pitch and they didn't get it.

The only consolation is that Sunil Gavaskar is nowhere to be heard.

Its going to be a wonder innings from Pietersen or all over by the end of day four .
Sadly it will be the latter .England are talking about going for it perhaps they should of done that last week when they were in a dominant position

If England go for it will play into the hands of India. Unless KP and Flitnoff come up with a gem of an innings I don't see which of their other batsmen can do a Shewag.

Massive fog around the ground, delayed start if England want to win they have no option now but to go for it from the start.

Don't think Aussies will loose the test still a long way to go, get 2 quick wickets and its allover for SA. I wouldn't write of a team like the Aussies.

Remove this Banner Ad

India vs England test series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back