Injuries & Suspensions - Reports & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin and Lisle. N. Roo cleared. No link.

Anyone else thinking that Franklin is just not worth it next year. Too many injuries and suspensions? Rioli too? I don't think I'll be able to pick either of them next year. Too frustrating.

Ankle pulled up sore, and playing against Brisbane in Tassie they might not risk him.

I picked Roughead over him this year... which was working out perfectly, until he injured himself and is not out for the season. I swapped him for Franklin, who has played one game for me so far :/

Yeah that's it. When he plays he's about the highest scoring forward (or one of) but the problem is he misses a few games through the year. I wasn't going to pick him this season but his preseason was too good to ignore. Plus SC scores changing looked like they were going to help him. I think you just need to make sure you have good cover if you have Buddy in your side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reiwoldt of the Nick variety barely trained today. Had a few kicks before retreating indoors, and he's struggling to be fit for their match against Port. Hurt his knee on the weekend and was seen strapping/icing it up after the match.

Doubts also over the fitness of Franklin leading up to their match against Brisbane.

With Pavlich, Fyfe, Sylvia, Mzungu and Callinan already out this week, could prove to be a very disastrous round if they both miss.

I'm already forced to play Bewick (lock in a 40 :eek:) and Prestia this weekend if Buddy doesn't get up. Will be copping many a donut if Didak and N Roo aren't named :thumbsdown:

Few injury/suspension concerns this week for some big names. Those that come to mind ....

Ablett
Thomas
Scotland
Goddard .... MRP for knee to head
Ottens ... Gone

And probably a heap more.

We all know Ablett is a scan tomorrow, but any word after the games about Thomas or Scotland?

Few injury/suspension concerns this week for some big names. Those that come to mind ....

Ablett
Thomas
Scotland
Goddard .... MRP for knee to head
Ottens ... Gone

And probably a heap more.

We all know Ablett is a scan tomorrow, but any word after the games about Thomas or Scotland?
I think Thomas would have played out the game if it was close. That doesn't mean he won't miss games but it didn't look like anything serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back