Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

prestia in then straight back out
graham in then straight back out
lynch in then straight back out
hopper in then straight back out

cant even call it a rehab group anymore its a f****** relapse group!

Prestia plays opening round and then 5 days later in round 1 and gets injured, when the entire supporter base predicted in November when the fixture came out that he’d get injured if he played both games.

He then hurts his calf at training yet they still play him v Adelaide and he gets injured again.

Lynch is out for months and they decide to bring him back the game before the bye and does another hammy.

Prestia plays opening round and then 5 days later in round 1 and gets injured, when the entire supporter base predicted in November when the fixture came out that he’d get injured if he played both games.

He then hurts his calf at training yet they still play him v Adelaide and he gets injured again.

Lynch is out for months and they decide to bring him back the game before the bye and does another hammy.
Not to mention that they continued playing Hopper and Judson Clarke despite them having an incident before the major one.

Clarke literally came on with his legs strapped and did his ACL minutes after coming back on. Our injury management reached unacceptable levels. The club has to do something about this.

Up until 2020 Peter Burge had Louie’s job and Rob Innes was our rehab coordinator.

Sydney then poached Innes and Burge is now at Hawthorn.

Louie took Burge’s job so who has Innes’ job?

Or does Louie do both now?
louie does both

got him cheap as he offered 2 for 1

Lynch out again. I’m so done with this season. It’s making the 2016 season look great.

I don’t even trust that this is only a couple of weeks either. I’ve heard something like that with Hopper, and he’s still not back
jack ross is still 6-8 5 months after he got injured

Not to mention that they continued playing Hopper and Judson Clarke despite them having an incident before the major one.

Clarke literally came on with his legs strapped and did his ACL minutes after coming back on. Our injury management reached unacceptable levels. The club has to do something about this.
benny only cares about tasmania now

what good is it keeping him around? its like wayne carey staying at norf after he shagged kelli stevens in the dunny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it everybody I know wanted Lynch to not be played before bye. It was pointless as the extra fortnight of caution would've been priceless. FFS's have they not figured out yet that extra caution needs to be taken with injury prone players like Graham, Prestia and Lynch...... maybe they're not even that injury prone..... maybe it's just complete mismanagement by the club. FMD Benny needs to clean the lot of injury rehab, fitness, strength, medicos out before he goes or the next CEO will inherit this rabble.

Lynch out again. I’m so done with this season. It’s making the 2016 season look great.

I don’t even trust that this is only a couple of weeks either. I’ve heard something like that with Hopper, and he’s still not back
Hopper is 6-8 months away

How is it everybody I know wanted Lynch to not be played before bye. It was pointless as the extra fortnight of caution would've been priceless. FFS's have they not figured out yet that extra caution needs to be taken with injury prone players like Graham, Prestia and Lynch...... maybe they're not even that injury prone..... maybe it's just complete mismanagement by the club. FMD Benny needs to clean the lot of injury rehab, fitness, strength, medicos out before he goes or the next CEO will inherit this rabble.
The rehab group led by Louie the butcher is priceless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back