Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch coming up on SEN with KB

Sounded ok

Haven't watched it in years & don't even know who hosts these days. Hard to imagine it will be an intelligent thoughtful interview. I guess they just paid the most.
I shudder to think of Fossil offering his expert opinions.

Same, lost its appeal many years ago for me. Be watching on Thursday though.

Sounded ok

In and out of the side, coach riding hard

Our little forward Sauce Green

Of all the footy shows on tv, why on earth would Leppa pick the "footy show" to be interviewed. They'll try to screw him bigtime, just for ratings..

...unless he's gunning for Barrett:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if Lynch does go for the board. He likes his business and money-making endeavours but also likes his personal and family time and that's always an issue for him. The kids are older teenagers now though so that might free things up a little bit.

FYI - Gillon McLaughlin taking Twitter questions under the hashtag #AskGill today at 5pm.

So far, I see 2 serious questions, and about 30 taking the piss, at least 10 of which are Brisbane/QLD centric - good work all involved.

Edit: I wonder if we can get #GenerallyPleased to trend before 5pm?

Bomber Thompson on 360

Didn't rate young players - not particularly special, just pretty good.
When asked by Robbo whether he'd be part of a rebuild at the Lions, he said 'no' a couple of times. He was a bit twitchy, but I think that's just him.

Bomber Thompson on 360

When asked by Robbo whether he'd be part of a rebuild at the Lions, he said 'no' a couple of times. He was a bit twitchy, but I think that's just him.
Yeah you can rule Bomber out after watching that which is a bit of a shame.

I actually thought he may have been a chance with what he said about 6 weeks ago but maybe that really was just to pump up his book sales.

Bomber Thompson on 360

Hard to read, but for the first time since this all started I think he is definitely out.

Bomber Thompson on 360

Didn't rate their first seasons or doesn't rate them at all ? Hard to judge after the year we had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back