Is Carlton a Shot for the finals if they keep current form up?

Remove this Banner Ad

which guy are thet talking about being tall.
if its waite he has proven himself, if its sentana, he is slowly but surely getting there.
If its hampson he is playing well in the reserves, if its sentana younger brother, well enough said he is definetely going to be a star.
If its edwards the guy has boomed in the reserves.
maybe kennedy is a doubt, but the same is applied to u i mean jetta and gumbleton, cmon they arent going to be stars just cause they were tipped to be, its like the guy ur talking about.
Shaun griggs is faster than any of ur players, it was shown on an internet spped checking site, the #### is based on spped, right? well we are in termas of that building on it.
Remember this though, in all fairness ur list boasts 5 plus players over 30, lucas, camporeale, mal michael, dustin fletcher, james hird, and loydd and johnsons arent far behind, i personally would love to see the bombers with a younger coach, as it would do wonders for your psyche, but u gotta read players profiles, i mean i knew that johns wouldnt make it.
i know he gets a ####, but he hasnt agility, the same for keppler bradley.
its the same with us i mean josh kennedy hasnt shown much and yet carlton supporters are jumping for him, well im not.
i have for the last 4 years since march 2003, stated that monfries and winderlich would be guns, and the same for waite and fisher if they get passed their knee injuries and they have.
cmon bombers get ready to start developing real talent, we need vic teams up there, sick of interstate teams, carlton honestly for me is expected next season to get there and make a tilt at the eight, they have some great players on the rise.
i personally woory about the lsat 3 season hurting their psyche and confidence overall.

funny i mean adam bentick is known as the clearance king, that means it puts him above sam mitchell, as adam bentick leads the clearance.
we beat the fast running dogs in a shootout, why not the hawks if we playn them 1 on 1, secondly they have rwally only franklin as a potential target, we have whitnall, to decoy them with, fevola, again as a headache for them, and waite, fisher, they dont have the defence to match these guys, whether they care to admit so or not.
our defence will struggle but in teerms of doing so an attcking style will suit us more.

It's only a board of hate to people like you who seem to revel in trolling in there. It's so full of hate and spite that you and your buddies can't seem to stay away. Unless of course you cop a ban from posting in there, huh?:rolleyes:

It's a board of hate as it constantly filled with threads who's headings go something along the lines of.

10 Top reasons to hate team xxxx
What player do you hate the most
What team do you hate the most
Carlton vs the Scum
Carlton vs the Filth
etc etc etc

I visit all the boards and the baord of hate is FAR and above more hate filled than any other board by a country mile

As for trolling your board that is wrong also, as i generally tried to have discussions there and don't agree with trolling on other clubs boards, thats what bay13 is for

You should really do your homework before sprouting off as i VOULENTARILY asked to be banned from there.
Check with Old Dark Navy, he will verify it

You should really do your homework before sprouting off as i VOULENTARILY asked to be banned from there.
Check with Old Dark Navy, he will verify it

I know you asked to be banned from there. I don't need verification! That's my point. You are so addicted to us you needed to take some form of control to cure it. How's it going? Any withdrawal symptoms yet?

which guy are thet talking about being tall.
if its waite he has proven himself, if its sentana, he is slowly but surely getting there.
If its hampson he is playing well in the reserves, if its sentana younger brother, well enough said he is definetely going to be a star.
If its edwards the guy has boomed in the reserves.
maybe kennedy is a doubt, but the same is applied to u i mean jetta and gumbleton, cmon they arent going to be stars just cause they were tipped to be, its like the guy ur talking about.
Shaun griggs is faster than any of ur players, it was shown on an internet spped checking site, the #### is based on spped, right? well we are in termas of that building on it.
Remember this though, in all fairness ur list boasts 5 plus players over 30, lucas, camporeale, mal michael, dustin fletcher, james hird, and loydd and johnsons arent far behind, i personally would love to see the bombers with a younger coach, as it would do wonders for your psyche, but u gotta read players profiles, i mean i knew that johns wouldnt make it.
i know he gets a ####, but he hasnt agility, the same for keppler bradley.
its the same with us i mean josh kennedy hasnt shown much and yet carlton supporters are jumping for him, well im not.
i have for the last 4 years since march 2003, stated that monfries and winderlich would be guns, and the same for waite and fisher if they get passed their knee injuries and they have.
cmon bombers get ready to start developing real talent, we need vic teams up there, sick of interstate teams, carlton honestly for me is expected next season to get there and make a tilt at the eight, they have some great players on the rise.
i personally woory about the lsat 3 season hurting their psyche and confidence overall.

Any chance you could reply in English?

I know you asked to be banned from there. I don't need verification! That's my point. You are so addicted to us you needed to take some form of control to cure it. How's it going? Any withdrawal symptoms yet?

IF you knew it then why did you say the following

Bee
Unless of course you cop a ban from posting in there, huh?:rolleyes:

Or were you just trying to make it look like i was banned from there while all the while knowing i asked to be.

As for missing it....lol, not one little bit.

It wasn't until carlton finally won a game that i had even had much contact with carlton supporters on the main boards.

Of course you still have your TRUE BF supporters like Thrawn and Barry etc etc who stick thick through the good and bad times, but after this weekends win, out come all the fair weather supporters to the main boards again.

Carlton will NOT make the finals. They have no good form. They never won the game against teh Bulldogs, the Doggies lost the game, there is a difference between 1 side winning and the other side losing.

No hope for Carlton.

Obviously you did not watch the game,

We won the game with our pressure, ball movement and
delivery in the third qtr.

you get the gist and he is spot on the money.

No not really, he talks about Essendon lifting there game when Essendon is in the top 8 and Carlton are what bottom 4 again? Maybe Essendon should read draft profiles? Why would they be wasting there time reading profiles when they could be watching the kids themselves like they do.

He implies Essendon supporters have to much hope on players like Scott Gumbleton and Leroy Jetta. What about carlton and Bryce Gibbs? Has there ever been a player with more pressure then him.

To top off the post full of meaningless words, "Sean Griggs is faster than all your players", maybe stop reading things an watch the players on the footy field. You might find speed on the field is a lot different to speed in testing. You did not draft Grigg for his 'pace'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF you knew it then why did you say the following

It was sarcasm. It obviously passed you by.

As for missing it....lol, not one little bit.

It wasn't until carlton finally won a game that i had even had much contact with carlton supporters on the main boards.

Of course you still have your TRUE BF supporters like Thrawn and Barry etc etc who stick thick through the good and bad times, but after this weekends win, out come all the fair weather supporters to the main boards again.

I am having a really bad day, Merv, but your wit is at least keeping some humour in it.

It was sarcasm. It obviously passed you by.

That's BS, but nice attempt at a cover anyway

I am having a really bad day, Merv, but your wit is at least keeping some humour in it.

I hope your day impoves for you and you can have a few more laughs before it ends.

In between the 'shots' at each other/club, it's good to be able to still have a laugh or at least a bit of wit or light hearted ribbing.

Gives a bit of relief from the 'win the argument at all costs' campaign

That's BS, but nice attempt at a cover anyway

No Merv, it's true. I know you asked ODN to ban you. Damned if I know why. It's the first time I've seen anyone ask to be banned. I suppose asking was better than copping a red card for continually trolling:D

I hope your day impoves for you and you can have a few more laughs before it ends.

In between the 'shots' at each other/club, it's good to be able to still have a laugh or at least a bit of wit or light hearted ribbing.

Gives a bit of relief from the 'win the argument at all costs' campaign

Light hearted banter always wins over full on abuse. :thumbsu:

No Merv, it's true. I know you asked ODN to ban you. Damned if I know why. It's the first time I've seen anyone ask to be banned. I suppose asking was better than copping a red card for continually trolling:D

LOL, nice one.:thumbsu:

See your day is getting better by the minute...no need to thank me mate, It's my pleasure :p

Reckon he's got ya there Merv.

Why wouldn't you just not visit/post in there?

Have you never done anything, knowing it's bad for you, but you do it anyway?

Never "visited" that old GF late at night, even though you know you will have to "put up" with her in the morning?

Never had that extra beer, cause it's the only one left, even though it was the last thing you needed.

There are actually some really good carlton BF supporters that i used to enjoy "discussing" things with on the 'board of hate' and other places( No i will not name them, as they will get massive heads on them ) but as a general rule a lot of them are totally unrealistic and very abusive and disrespectful.

It is there board they can run it how ever they like, but there is enough hate in this world already, i don't need anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Carlton a Shot for the finals if they keep current form up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back