Is Carlton a Shot for the finals if they keep current form up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Murphy = Gun
Gibbs = Talented, young, but shown to be very soft on a couple of occasions, will probably be very good though.
Kennedy = Jury is well and truly out
Blackwell = Has a chance
Fisher = Lots of injuries, but good player
Carrazzo = Handy type
Waite = Gun
Walker = See Kennedy
Grigg (You'll realise in a few weeks who i am talking about) = Unproven at Senior Level
Anderson = See Grigg
Betts = LOL

Quite a few of those players were involved in Carlton's record breaking 45+ point come from behind win over your 'more talented side'.

Carlton 2008 > Essendon 2008.

In answer to thread question. No we won't make the finals - probably not even next year, but bloody hell, even as an Essendon supporter you need to admit, there is a future at Princes Park.

Carlton FINALS???

hahahahahaha what? you might want to get above 13th on the ladder isnt that the hoighest youve been since 2000???

um you need to finish top 8 DUDE!! hahahahahahaha

CARLTON ARE RABBLE and somehow have ingrained a losing culture i love it. :D

Carlton FINALS???

hahahahahaha what? you might want to get above 13th on the ladder isnt that the hoighest youve been since 2000???

um you need to finish top 8 DUDE!! hahahahahahaha

CARLTON ARE RABBLE and somehow have ingrained a losing culture i love it. :D

The same 'RABBLE' that knocked over your mob? :confused:

They're nowhere near making finals. Not this year, not 2008 - but rest assured in the next 2 years, they will get there.

You know what i've noticed in all the baggings we have copped? none (none that i've noticed anyway) seem to come from Geelong supporters. Just interesting seeing as they are victoria's best side.

There is a lot of people happy to jump on the bandwagon and give us crap, while their team is momentarily winning.....but in the long run going nowhere.

So enjoy it while it lasts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Carlton a Shot for the finals if they keep current form up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back