Is North Melbourne the most irrelevant club in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Blease2Watts

Debutant
Jun 3, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Seriously the players on their team are just so unrecognizable it's not even funny. Off the top of my head I can name Brent Harvey, Jack Ziebell, Wayne Carey and Glen Archer and that's about it.

The worst part is they have been in the 8 for a couple years and still noone cares about them. At least Melbourne have the excuse that they are rebuilding :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs are pretty irrelevant also I have to say. When was the last time they were even a Premiership threat, let alone a Grand Final winner?

Something tells me whelan=legend had the first bong of his life tonight and 'got creative'.

This thread just annoys me as a Demons supporter, I must say.

Fair enough that you and another Kangas fan fired back there SLF, you guys need to fight fire with fire when a thread like this happens, just like we do - and this was some very wrongheaded stuff there from the OP.

"Blease2Watts" is seen as being at the bottom of the food chain by virtually all of us Demons, I'd say!

Sadly, it seems that every club's supporters on BF have a couple of black sheep in their ranks, and he's certainly one of them.

Seriously the players on their team are just so unrecognizable it's not even funny. Off the top of my head I can name Brent Harvey, Jack Ziebell, Wayne Carey and Glen Archer and that's about it.

The worst part is they have been in the 8 for a couple years and still noone cares about them. At least Melbourne have the excuse that they are rebuilding :thumbsu:

All I can think of is Stynes and Lyon.

One is a champion, the other is an idiot.

Far out, how long you been rebuilding for? They haven't played for quite a while :eek:

4 players > 2 anyway, so thanks for that :thumbsu:

Sounds like an intriguing battle of ignorance we have going on here... I wonder who'll win in the end :D

Seriously though MC- best not to try to compete in silly comments with a bottom-feeder like Blease2Watts IMO, you'll only encourage the bugger to make even more embarrassing posts later on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Is North Melbourne the most irrelevant club in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back