Is Sam Mitchell a serial pest??

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting observation. As a neutral fan, I'd be interested in hearing how you explain the actions of Hawthorn against Essendon when they drew the 'line in the sand' ?

Robert Campbell was spear tackled into the ground earlier in the game by Mark Johnson & some other Scum thug. No-one from Hawthorn backed Big Bob up, or bothered to remonstrate at that point in time.

From what I understand, that subject may have been raised at half-time & as we had been copping so much shit from the Scum physically over the years, it may have been decided that enough was enough, and the rest is history.

Got a question for everyone, in particular hawthorn supporters: Is Sam Mitchell the best niggler in the game? I have not watched enough hawthorn games to pass judgement. Having been punched a low blow in the goolies twice, that I remember, i'm guessing he frustrates a few people.

Yes, it's all those scoring opportunities he sets up with clever handball that frustrates people. You've got to remember one onf the players who hit him is a drug induced psycho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when he whacked Kerr in the nuts. What a DOG.

I think that's what his QC argued and because the tribunal appeals system lacks a prosecution he got off.

250px-LionelHutz.jpg

I think Kerr got off twice in the whole thing, once during the act and then in the tribunal.

He probably uses it as material when he gets some alone time as well.

Bay 13 board. Crap thread. This really doesn't belong here.

No its not bay 13 necessarily, was not meant to overly provoke anyone although I guess you've changed you mind anyway now seeing you have about 3 post. I was just interested. I got no doubt Mitchell is class player. And I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of niggle some players use it very well. I think one player for the Don's that has slipped it in a bit recently is Monfries.

Anyone else got someone in there team that uses the niggle well to get a mental edge over there opponent?

Diesel actually said Mitch plays like he did.

Sam Mitchell is one of the best Hawthorn players of the past two decades. He is equally as amazing off the field, and as a leader.

The outside world will never fully recognise Mitchell because of his freakish extraction skills. No other player can emulate this talent and hence the jealousy is rife.

Bay 13 board. Crap thread. This really doesn't belong here.
Nothing wrong with the thread. Maybe it's you that doesn't belong here?

Do you think he's serious? Williams is one of the most bitter ex-players you'd come across - has come out with some strange remarks in the past. I'd take this with a pinch of .......
Your username says speaks volumes!

How would him being bitter effect his judgment of Sam Mitchell? IIRC, Mick Malthouse also said a couple of years back that the Extractor was the best stoppage player since Diesel.

Nothing wrong with the thread. Maybe it's you that doesn't belong here?

How would him being bitter effect his judgment of Sam Mitchell? IIRC, Mick Malthouse also said a couple of years back that the Extractor was the best stoppage player since Diesel.
I'd be more inclined to accept what Malthouse says in this case. Diesel W comes out with some odd comments - seems bitter that's all. It does affect the validity of some of his opinions.

The WORST serial pest I have EVER seen, was Tony Liberatore..He was such a pain in the proverbial...no one is as bad as him!!:eek:

Libba became a pest only towards the second half of his carrer when he became a tagger to extend his playing days.

Now, Tony Shaw was the biggest mouth and pest ever to play the game, he would never shut up, just kept on going and going and never let up. Players got so bloody fed up with his jabber but he was still a ball player and productive so it didn't often get physical but **** he spoke some crap on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Sam Mitchell a serial pest??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back