Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

One club loses finals by massive margins frequently and hasn't made a GF since 2007, at least the Crows can sell we got further than that in 2017. I just don't think this will be a relevant factor anyway, otherwise it made no sense for Dawson to choose us over Port in 2021.

We haven't made finals in how long? As much as I hate to say it, the tealsters have a fair argument here.

Gee the club is about to sign up for a Dateless and Desperate Ball at this rate!

Reid and Kelly need to fired if they can't get anyone but ANB to come to our club, and the only reason he's coming is for personal reasons not like we actively seeked him out at all.

Let's face it, he will end up with whoever offers the most $/years. Every other factor is pretty much off the table in FA negotiations and he has this one shot to set his family up long-term.

If Port offer more, that's where he will end up.

Being mates with Tex has no bearing whatsoever.

We haven't made finals in how long? As much as I hate to say it, the tealsters have a fair argument here.
Funny thing is, we've won more Preliminary finals in the last 10 years than Port have, and we haven't been in finals for 7 years.

Let's face it, he will end up with whoever offers the most $/years. Every other factor is pretty much off the table in FA negotiations and he has this one shot to set his family up long-term.

Well apparently that's us, if you believe Ralphy

But things are ever-changing

Most of them are good mates. I know an AFL player who is mates with Rachele.
The sister-in-law said Rachele is a tosser and he calmly responds you know him do you.
Shut her up instantly 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most pundits have been saying that for a couple of days now.
Yeah I heard from a Coll source on Saturday that Pies were coming very, very hard. Didn't know which way he was leaning, though

Sounds like that's where he'll end up. Whether this opens up more money for Cumming at Port, or Isaac decides there's less reason for him to be at the Power now his mate won't be there - who knows

Funny thing is, we've won more Preliminary finals in the last 10 years than Port have, and we haven't been in finals for 7 years.

As much as I dislike them, they can argue they have made finals over the past 7 years.
They only bring up the past when it's convenient.

Yeah I heard from a Coll source on Saturday that Pies were coming very, very hard. Didn't know which way he was leaning, though

Sounds like that's where he'll end up. Whether this opens up more money for Cumming at Port, or Isaac decides there's less reason for him to be at the Power now his mate won't be there - who knows
Perryman a Pies fan growing up as well, FWIW.

As much as dislike them, they can argue they have made finals over the past 7 years.
They only bring up the past when it's convenient.
There's no argument that they have been able to get into finals. Their performances leave a lot to be desired. At the end of the day, they've won the same amount of premierships as we have in the last decade.

It's hilarious. It's also not a great sales pitch when you're drawing attention to the fact you haven't made finals in 7 years.

We are a great club. We are just having a tough time at the moment.
We have clueless coaches., haven't made finals in 7 years and don't get me started on the administration 🤣

Now that he's going to port, is he even any good? Or was it just something for us to get excited about after another shit season?

It's amazing how many conflicting rumours there are on his decision! Rival SA TV networks are calling it differently, Victorian journos are now sitting on the fence, a Port diehard on one radio station thinks he has chosen the Crows, a Crow diehard on another radio station thinks he's heading to the US with Port players, what next?!

This is it, crows put a responsible if not high paying offer forward, Port but a rash but attractive offer guaranteeing more years to an injury prone player.

Management advises to Port.

Crows scramble and either up the number of years or bow out. They weigh up the risk, the PR, the scathing posts from Scorpus, and the opportunity lost if they go another direction, and make the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back