Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not getting luko or cumming isn't bad. But trading pick 25 for ANB would be.
Losing both targets to Port would be a complete disaster and shows how undesirable we are.

I think in Perryman's case he could pick less money and go to Collingwood. There would be appeal in playing for a big Victorian Club that you supported.

I think in general your right but my guess is sometimes the player picks the club and the Manager gets them to up the price to get the deal done.

Perryman grew up a massive Collingwood supporter, he loved the pies.

Apparently, the Pies may have matched Port offer, plus he gets the more midfield time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Losing both targets to Port would be a complete disaster and shows how undesirable we are.

We're already pinning our hopes on a role player that many people here didn't even know who he was

If we miss out on Cumming and go into next year with ANB, welsh and pick 4, I'd have to say I personally feel like we are in one of the darkest moments of out club. I know others may have felt it for a while, but it's the first time I've felt that wherever we look at the club, there is just dead ends.
Coach going nowhere.
Nothing from the board.
Nothing from the CEO.
Average List.
Low end assistants.
Nobody to step in an demand change.

Pretty depressing time to be a supporter.

I remember when Melbourne were shit, I respected those supporters who hung in there. I'm trying to do the same but it's so hard

This seems hysterical, whether cumming comes in or not, we are still going to have a shit coach and a shit board....

I don't see how him arriving makes much change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seems hysterical, whether cumming comes in or not, we are still going to have a shit coach and a shit board....

I don't see how him arriving makes much change.

Yeah sounds hysterical, but it's probably just the fact we have been into him for ages and to let him slip away just reinforces the hole we are in, again going into another season without improving the list.

We're already pinning our hopes on a role player that many people here didn't even know who he was
Thats not whats going on at all.

People are simply questioning, if it happens, why he didn't pick the Crows, joining the long list of players who don't

him being a role player is irrelevant.

Brodie Smith does have a different agency to Cumming btw, so just something to keep in mind if this is coming from someone at Smith’s agency and not Cumming’s. No idea who Luko is with though, isn’t coming up on searches straight away.

Thats not whats going on at all.

People are simply questioning, if it happens, why he didn't pick the Crows, joining the long list of players who don't

him being a role player is irrelevant.

True, but I think it shows how desperate we've become to sign anyone.

We've had a conga line of star players turn us down, and now it's going down to the wire on a role player, who even then would have been a good get because we can't seem to get anyone else.

True, but I think it shows how desperate we've become to sign anyone.

We've had a conga line of star players turn us down, and now it's going down to the wire on a role player, who even then would have been a good get because we can't seem to get anyone else.
Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree that we are all a bit more sensitive to players not coming here.

But, its becoming a trend isn't it. The whole 'won't come to SA' thing is increasingly sounding like 'won't come to the Crows'

That being said, even in he choses Adelaide, I don't think that issue is completely resolved until we understand better why we keep missing out on players.

(I don't mean to dismiss Rankine and Dawson coming here lightly either)

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree that we are all a bit more sensitive to players not coming here.

But, its becoming a trend isn't it. The whole 'won't come to SA' thing is increasingly sounding like 'won't come to the Crows'

That being said, even in he choses Adelaide, I don't think that issue is completely resolved until we understand better why we keep missing out on players.

(I don't mean to dismiss Rankine and Dawson coming here lightly either)
There would still be one member of the coaching staff or footy dept who would want answers about this very thing.

The playing group obviously would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back