MRP / Trib. Isaac Heeney - High contact on Jimmy Webster

Remove this Banner Ad

appeal failed, can't believe this is Vicbias at work.
Vicbias - believe it and the AFL's betting "partners" are thanking them for the bonus of pocketing all those Heeney Brownlow votes.

You can look at someone and punch them in the face for no penalty or a fine, but trying to stop someone scagging you (where was the umpires whistle, there's effing four of you!) you get a game suspension. Laura Kane you are effing hopeless.

VFL alive and well, needs missile from Vlad on HQ

Vicbias - believe it and the AFL's betting "partners" are thanking them for the bonus of pocketing all those Heeney Brownlow votes.

You can look at someone and punch them in the face for no penalty or a fine, but trying to stop someone scagging you (where was the umpires whistle, there's effing four of you!) you get a game suspension. Laura Kane you are effing hopeless.

I know right, Webster didn't even get a free for high contact

Ah well, at least Parker will get a game.

Out: Heeney, Wicks
In: Parker, Mills

Could be worse.

I still don't think he will poll 1 in the Brownlow, but if does I will be heartbroken for him. An accidental flick while trying to break an illegal hold is not really what we want suspensions handed out for, surely.

But then again, some of you are bonkers, so maybe, who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, at least Parker will get a game.

Out: Heeney, Wicks
In: Parker, Mills

Could be worse.

I still don't think he will poll 1 in the Brownlow, but if does I will be heartbroken for him. An accidental flick while trying to break an illegal hold is not really what we want suspensions handed out for, surely.

But then again, some of you are bonkers, so maybe, who knows?
Your last sentence speaks volumes.

So much for the land of the ‘fair go’…half these campaigners would throw petrol on a street house fire because the guy mowed his lawns.

Your last sentence speaks volumes.

So much for the land of the ‘fair go’…half these campaigners would throw petrol on a street house fire because the guy mowed his lawns.

He got a fair go. 2 actually.

Next time, don’t swing your arms back

My understanding -

Lawyers do the research, provide arguments , precedents and potential penalties.

Counsel present the argument, detail the REASONS for appeal, convince the Court of the errors and provide the alternative scenario.

Swans KC alternative scenario was ‘he’s a good guy’.

I mean SHOOT ME, PLEASE!!

Laura Kane , the walking talking woken token glorified mouthpiece of a broken corrupt organisation

View attachment 2045422
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Daicos does something similar. 3 votes probably and commentators will be like awwww nothing in that.
Was wondering how long the Sydney fans would take to mention Daicos or Maynard. You didn’t disappoint. 😂

So Butters can intentionally smack someone in the face off the ball and remain eligible. Work that one out.

Butters was charged by the AFL and Port was able to argue that the contact was only of negligible impact, which means it cannot be a Reportable Offence which means it can't be a suspension. The AFL, on the back of this and Hogan's one which was also thrown out for the same reason, will almost certainly try to write a rule in the off-season to allow for those actions to Reportable Offences. Heeney obviously had no chance of it be marked as only negligible impact, so apples and oranges.

There. That's worked out

View attachment 2045422
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Daicos does something similar. 3 votes probably and commentators will be like awwww nothing in that.

The AFL literally changed the rule in the off-season off the back of their failed attempt to suspend him and going forward this will be a suspendable offence

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Isaac Heeney - High contact on Jimmy Webster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back