Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

This would be an incredibly bad result for peace in the Middle East, and for Israel, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

This would be similar to how Hezbollah got their foothold in Lebanon and have never looked back.

An instable Iraqi Govt hosting the cash and weapons smuggling Hamas. What could possibly go wrong.....

At least while they're in Qatar, they're physically isolated. Sure, they're probably safer in Qatar, but they can get up to more mischief (Terrorism) from a base in Iraq, especially as they'll need a small sectarian army for protection.

oh, we will remember but the memories won’t be comforting to you and your callous, terrorist, occupying friends.

as you know better than most louise the zionist propaganda outfit has been operating for decades. it is extensive, well-funded and extraordinarily powerful

This would be an incredibly bad result for peace in the Middle East, and for Israel, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

This would be similar to how Hezbollah got their foothold in Lebanon and have never looked back.

An instable Iraqi Govt hosting the cash and weapons smuggling Hamas. What could possibly go wrong.....

At least while they're in Qatar, they're physically isolated. Sure, they're probably safer in Qatar, but they can get up to more mischief (Terrorism) from a base in Iraq, especially as they'll need a small sectarian army for protection.

I wouldn't be surprised if Qatar would be starting to want them out of their country. it isn't a good look for Qatar.

Qatar sheltering Hamas would not be going down well with the big western powers behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if Saudi (who is generally aligned with the west) is also telling them to get them out.

If Hamas leaders do indeed move to Iraq, they are as good as dead. Iran isn't capable of protecting anything.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Qatar would be starting to want them out of their country. it isn't a good look for Qatar.

Qatar sheltering Hamas would not be going down well with the big western powers behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if Saudi (who is generally aligned with the west) is also telling them to get them out.

If Hamas leaders do indeed move to Iraq, they are as good as dead. Iran isn't capable of protecting anything.
There's no love lost between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Don't you remember Saudi Arabia trying to get international sanctions on Qatar?

If Hezbollah can survive in Lebanon, Hamas will survive in Iraq, they'll just carve out a quasi-state in shiite strongholds like Najaf or Basra, or suburbs of Baghdad.

There's no love lost between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Don't you remember Saudi Arabia trying to get international sanctions on Qatar?

If Hezbollah can survive in Lebanon, Hamas will survive in Iraq, they'll just carve out a quasi-state in shiite strongholds like Najaf or Basra, or suburbs of Baghdad.

In recent times Qatar and Saudi relationships have been improving substantially.

At least 50,000 christians have been killed over the last decade or so in Africa by Islamic extremists.....why not the same outrage/coverage?

Is Australia helping to fund and provide political support for that regime?

Why don’t you start a thread on it, instead of whataboutism in this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will have to wait another 8-10 years to find out.

Why haven't you started a thread? Is it because christian lives arent as important as Palestinian to you?

There's plenty of Christian threads already. Take your whataboutism to one of those.

You wont be warned about it again.

At least 50,000 christians have been killed over the last decade or so in Africa by Islamic extremists.....why not the same outrage/coverage?
I'll see your decade and raise it to 6 months. I'd also like to know which of those Islamic extremists are being materially supported and given diplomatic cover by our supposedly democratic government.

Is anyone here a teacher? The level of crazy that is influencing the department is out of hand. Teachers are being silenced and made to feel under threat for stating things that are not supporting any political movement or outcome being classified as political and "hurting students".

Something needs to be done about the crazy Zionists who run around calling everything anti-semitism. It is threatening the mental health of many staff. All because the kids that they subject to Hasbara at home feel upset if a teacher has a Palestine sticker on a laptop or wears a keffiyeh.

If we had a conservative family complaining about evolution being taught in science or having non-homophobic messaging at school, they would be politely told to shut up. However, we now have students claiming that anyone who says "Free Palestine" means that "they want to kill my whole family".

We have maliciously litigious sociopaths running around accusing everyone of antisemitism. Not that I care if an idiot tries to use a stupid label. It is that they are following it up with harassment campaigns to state departments and employers. They are using the real history of horrific Christian/European antisemitism that culminated in the holocaust as a weapon of fear with the typically uniformed "company men" who rise to leadership.

Something needs to be done.

Take a look at this freak's Facebook page. It is a public messaging page, so you're not stalking anyone by having a look.

A teacher from my school was harassed by students and had a photo of him posted on that page. The response from the school and department was to write an official warning to the teacher.

As this student did not face any consequences, students from zionist families are now defacing and attempting to bully staff, who are forbidden from replying. There have been racist and vile threats graffitied out the front of the house of one of our students. All because those who are causing the strife are playing the victims. Zionists everywhere are as big a problem as Israel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back